Kendall Simmons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendall Simmons

How good is Kendall Simmons? What are his strengths/weaknesses? Can he play LG or RG? What is his injury history like? What round pick is he worth?

I'd give up a 4th to not have him on the team anymore!

Comment

hes a good propesct as far as being athletic / versitile, but his diabetes holds him back a bit

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

He is awfull he has diabetes, and I think a literally saw him fall on his ass about 4 times during last season.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
          He is awfull he has diabetes, and I think a literally saw him fall on his ass about 4 times during last season.
          Yeah and that was just when he was trying to sit on the bench. Just imagine him trying to take on a 280 lb DT...

Comment

Simmons moves well. He was very good before he developed diabetes. Now he is not able to maintain his strength. He is nothing more than a very average G.

Comment

i traded him for a fourth rounder

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                i traded him for a fourth rounder
                Amen! that tells everything you need to know about Simmons, worth maybe a day two pick maybe

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information