Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We resign Tyrone Carter

via PFT

great off season move, one that i dont think anyone can argue with, though i am sure they will

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

I'm sure its "another questionable move by Tomlin".

Seriously though, thats good news. He played much better than I expected from him in Troy's absence, and hopefully will continue. Once we resign Troy, our safety positions will be locked up with solid players and depth for the next few years.

Comment

Well that is good news. Very good signing today. Very solid player and also has the potential to be even better. I've liked the way this kid has played since day one, always gives 100% and has that Steeler mentality.

Comment

i read taht he signed with the bears

Comment

I hope not. Anyone have a link to an article or are we just hearing rumors?

Edit:
          We got him, link here
          http://news.steelers.com/article/74713/
          Last edited by skarocksoi; 03-26-2007, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Carter deserves this. He was great on special teams last year and he was good when he had to step in and play. Plus he has played nickleback or dimeback before. We really have incredible depth at S a with he and Clark as backups.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i thought i saw on ESPN bottom line that he signed with the bears

Matthew 19:26
              Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

i was wrong here is proof
                http://news.steelers.com/article/74713/

Matthew 19:26
                Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

Carter is a great backup/fill in starter. For the price they paid it is a good move. Better than overpaying mediocre players like Okobi, Kirshke, Simmons etc.

Comment

Really good move we have four solid safteys

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information