• Time
  • Show
Clear All

tie??

lol what kinda question is that?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I don't want Levi Period.

From what i'm hearing the trade rumor is a 2nd this year and a 2nd next.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
        I don't want Levi Period.

From what i'm hearing the trade rumor is a 2nd this year and a 2nd next.
        yea thats what the guy on si said, or maybe it was foxsports

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

If we trade/don't resign Faneca, we are stupid. Now, if that is what we are going to do, 2 2nds would be better than 1 1st. More players, and we are going to need them to fill all the holes. For those that think a G is not important, just go look at the Seahawks. Their O took a major dive this year. Alexander didn't have the same holes with Hutch. gone. The Vikings O got better. Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by richdg View Post
            If we trade/don't resign Faneca, we are stupid. Now, if that is what we are going to do, 2 2nds would be better than 1 1st. More players, and we are going to need them to fill all the holes. For those that think a G is not important, just go look at the Seahawks. Their O took a major dive this year. Alexander didn't have the same holes with Hutch. gone. The Vikings O got better. Why is that?
            I want Justin Blalock at Center, Mahan at RG, Starks at RT.

LT: Marvel
            LG: Barbre or Colon

Comment

while i am not for an o-lineman in the 1st and could handle blalock because him at center, he could be the next bentley. (and i don't mean $400,000 car)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

??????? Why would you want a very good guard at center and a guard that is better suited to center at guard? If we get Blalock, it would look like the following:

Marvel--Blalock--Mahan--Simmons/Kemoeatu--Starks

Comment

Originally posted by BigRob View Post
                  ??????? Why would you want a very good guard at center and a guard that is better suited to center at guard? If we get Blalock, it would look like the following:

Marvel--Blalock--Mahan--Simmons/Kemoeatu--Starks
                  He's more athletic than Mahan, Has extremely long wingspan, is very intelligent, and is capable of being the next Dirt Dawson. Zeirlein see's it that way, Don't be surprised to see Blalock in round 1, and don't be surprised at him at C..

If he doesn't play C he'd be the RG or RT, not LG.

Comment

edit: nevermind
                    Last edited by JayA55; 04-27-2007, 03:27 PM.

Comment

I'm really glad that Mr. Stiller is not assembling our offensive line. Starting a center who has never played the position flanked by a mediocre guard(Mahan) and a late round rookie(Barbre), an overrated left tackle(Smith) and a slow fat right tackle that cant pass protect to save his life(or Bens). I would prefer Mahan at center, with Kemo and either Blalock/Ramirez at guards, move Smith back to rt tackle where he would be dominant and try Essex or Colon at left tackle.

Comment

He's more athletic than Mahan, Has extremely long wingspan, is very intelligent, and is capable of being the next Dirt Dawson. Zeirlein see's it that way, Don't be surprised to see Blalock in round 1, and don't be surprised at him at C..

If he doesn't play C he'd be the RG or RT, not LG.
                        Mr. Stiller. Usually what you say and think is very intelligent, if a bit unrealistic. This is just silly. You think a team with 2 centers and 2 potential centers already on the roster, they will draft an all-pro college guard and change him to center? Me thinks you don't what you are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRob View Post
                          Mr. Stiller. Usually what you say and think is very intelligent, if a bit unrealistic. This is just silly. You think a team with 2 centers and 2 potential centers already on the roster, they will draft an all-pro college guard and change him to center? Me thinks you don't what you are saying.
                          Zierlein.. The OL coach, is infatuated with Joe Staley and Justin Blalock. Staley at LT and he wants to get Blalock at Center.

I'm just relaying information. I like the idea, if he can do it.

Okobi is likely to be cut in any scenario.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information