Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good game. Nice defense, and Gates is awesome obv.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

PM me if interested in being the GM of your team in our forum mock!

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43261

Comment

How do Chargers fans think your team is going to play tomorrow? Are you guys confident you can pull out a win or are you worried?

Comment

This is a first. I actually feel sorry for Philip Rivers. Some of the mistakes the receivers made against NE. Damn.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Don't feel bad, Chris! They play the Titans this week, who they own. :(

This is our year though! Gonna be a shoot out considering Rivers and Gates are pretty much my fantasy team, so I'm expecting 75-87, with a Titans win! Rivers has 10 TD's, and Gates has 7 TD's and also cures cancer in the process.

Gonna be awesome!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'm putting all the eggs in the basket this week. If they can beat the Titans there's something left of this team to salvage, and with a moderate schedule a 10-6, 9-7 season isn't out of reach which could definitely win the division. But every game I see this team quitting/being totally unprepared, and it's tough to be optimistic when that kind of stuff is happening. Titans are unpredictable too, so I'm intrigued by this matchup.

Rivers definitely deserves better pieces around him. Hold onto the ball you ******* scrubs!

Comment

Boo Chargers beating the Titans! BOOOO!!!

(GG guys. ;) )
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Merriman in Buffalo, yeah baby.

Comment

at this moment in time, we are 4-5 going into the bye week. the chiefs are 5-3 and the Raiders are 5-4.

Despite every possible **** up conceivable on the Charger's end...

It's a race!
                    Last edited by CC.SD; 11-09-2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• It's a ************* race!

Comment

• Other than a pass rusher, what would your guys next need be? WR if/when Jackson is gone? OL?

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Other than a pass rusher, what would your guys next need be? WR if/when Jackson is gone? OL?
                          RT and SS are also big needs, maybe even ILB if Butler doesn't make it all the way back.

Comment

• Jammer

I agree on the SS need, I also think AJ could pull the trigger on the Jammer transition to SS...assuming he and Weddle would work well together, that could be a monster duo (but both have stone hands!). This would create a need at corner.

I would love it if Gabe Carimi falls far enough in the first for us to take him and plug him into RT for 10 years! Even Marcus Cannon sounds like a good candidate for RT.

Comment

• Originally posted by bergo23 View Post
                              I agree on the SS need, I also think AJ could pull the trigger on the Jammer transition to SS...assuming he and Weddle would work well together, that could be a monster duo (but both have stone hands!). This would create a need at corner.

I would love it if Gabe Carimi falls far enough in the first for us to take him and plug him into RT for 10 years! Even Marcus Cannon sounds like a good candidate for RT.
                              The idea of a brawler rt is very appealling to me. Anything to get the running game going, and we just don't lose games when Rivers has time to operate. I am not a clary fan.

Comment

• awwwwwww yeah 5-5 and one game behind the Chiefs. Bring it Indy!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information