Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Seahawks release JP, then we should be the first who gave him a new contract no matter how expensive is the deal. He was our best pass rusher and I was really disappointed that Nolan let him go.

I'm confident he's a reliable pass rusher on 3-4 defense but more importantly he is good on pass coverage. Niners would be such a jerks if they don't bring him back to SF.

Its time for Jed York to use his influence as Chairman and make pressure for comeback to path of glory.
    A new champions generation has born!

Comment

• Coach Sing - Sign JP Now!

Comment

• I think it'd be a mistake to bring in Holt...

Playing the two old former Rams as starters would leave our own corps starved of experience. I think it'd be better to get Hill and Morgan on the field.

Comment

• I agree....I dont want holt. Let Morgan prove himself and Jones and Hill. Were going to be pounding the ball anyways. I think we have a decent core of WR's. Not going to knock anyones socks off but they will get the job done.

Comment

• Originally posted by BandwagonPunditry View Post
            I think it'd be a mistake to bring in Holt...

Playing the two old former Rams as starters would leave our own corps starved of experience. I think it'd be better to get Hill and Morgan on the field.
            Holt would be replacing Bruce imo. Morgan and Hill could still work in as the second and third Wr's.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIMV View Post
              If Seahawks release JP, then we should be the first who gave him a new contract no matter how expensive is the deal. He was our best pass rusher and I was really disappointed that Nolan let him go.

I'm confident he's a reliable pass rusher on 3-4 defense but more importantly he is good on pass coverage. Niners would be such a jerks if they don't bring him back to SF.
              If I remember correctly, didn't they let him go because they couldn't afford him since they were trying to get out of cap hell?

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
              According to FOXSports.com, via Tom Kowalski of Mlive.com, the deal that will send defensive tackle Cory Redding from Detroit to Seattle for linebacker Julian Peterson is done. http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ding_to_s.html
              Too late anyways.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• that sucks oh well.

Comment

• At least Peterson is out of the division. He always seems to come up big against us.

Comment

• Do you think either Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith will be there at 10?

Since Jonas Jennings is gone, it looks like we will be looking at tackle. I don't like poor work ethic guys so I don't really want Andre Smith, so the other top guys are Eugene and Jason, do you think there is a chance either of these guys will fall to us?

Comment

• The only way one of those two falls to #10 is if they have worse character concerns than the smokescreen on Andre Smith.

Comment

• Yeah, I agree. I dont see either one dropping to 10 but as long as we get Oher or Everette Brown and then fill the other position in the second round, I will be a happy camper which for me is rare. LOL. :)

Comment

• Never understood the JP love as a 3-4 team. He is smaller than Manny Lawson, and he has never been a dominant pass rusher (only reaching double-digits once in 10 years)

Comment

• I dont believe that we let JP go because of cap problems. After all, we signed Jennings to that huge contract the year before so I dont buy that at all. It was just another stupid move by Nolan and people wonder why I never liked him from day one. Oh well.

WR wise, if Holt replaces Bruce, I would be for it but if he starts opposite Bruce, I would be against it because ideally, I want Morgan, Hill and Jones to be our top three receivers.

Comment

• No. They won't be.

Comment

• Barring some serious injury or sudden unveiling of massive character concerns between now and the draft, no way do those two last beyond Jacksonville @ 8 in the worst case scenario.
                                Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information