X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :D

(Pic stolen from uniform thread.)

-------

I don't think we need to move up. There's so much value (for our needs) falling that we can probably sit tight and conserve the pics. I'd love Eben Britton with our 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by thediggler3030 View Post
      What a draft so far! WHo would have though Crabtree would be there. Think we will pull Staley on Oher? :D
      With Oher and Britton available, we may wait as long as possible and take whichever is left...
      Originally posted by Babylon
      It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• I'm a little late, but...
        YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CRABS

Comment

• Oher is gone. Baltimore got a great guy. Loved his passionate interview after being selected, but I'm super pumped about Crabs. Britton is falling, Loadholdt is still there, and there's also a lot of LBs on the board still. Looking like good value will be available with the 2nd pick.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
          Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• I couldn't agree more. as 49er fan, this draft is going well so far.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I'm still on cloud nine from the Crabtree pick

Comment

• Eben Britton
                Everette Brown
                Rey Mauluaga
                James Laurinatis

Or someone like Shonn Greene?
                Last edited by king2am; 04-25-2009, 07:46 PM. Reason: forgot brown

Comment

• Everette Brown!! please!
                  CRANK THAT CRABTREE!!

Comment

• For the second round pick the 49ers need to pick a lineman or a running back. Yes, i know they have Frank Gore, but he carries such a huge load. There is nobody behind him. If they don't get him help, he'll be the next Larry Johnson.
                    Last edited by ZomgMichealCrabtree; 04-25-2009, 07:54 PM. Reason: Larry Johnson fails even more than LT.

Comment

• Originally posted by goonie61 View Post
                      Everette Brown!! please!
                      Barwin maybe as well

Comment

• Really, really, really excited about the Crabtree pick. To me, he was the best possible player for the 49ers in this draft of ANYONE out there. Whoever plays QB should finally have some serious weapons to work with.

Agenda from here-- OT, Pass Rush, RB, maybe a corner, maybe a developmental QB

Bengals just took Maualuga-- he would've been great value, but it still looks like there should be some really good options at #11 in the second round. Don't think we could go wrong with Britton or Brown (or maybe Barwin or Beatty-- it's the killer B draft choice!).

Comment

• Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
                          Really, really, really excited about the Crabtree pick. To me, he was the best possible player for the 49ers in this draft of ANYONE out there. Whoever plays QB should finally have some serious weapons to work with.

Agenda from here-- OT, Pass Rush, RB, maybe a corner, maybe a developmental QB

Bengals just took Maualuga-- he would've been great value, but it still looks like there should be some really good options at #11 in the second round. Don't think we could go wrong with Britton or Brown (or maybe Barwin or Beatty-- it's the killer B draft choice!).
                          Britton just got scooped, didn't see that coming after they took Monroe earlier...

I think the conversation has to be between Barwin and Brown in our war room

Comment

• Lineman > Running back > Pass rusher > Corner - There aren't any good pass rushers left and our pass defense is good enough to survive one more season just the way they are. (i hope)

Comment

• I threw Beatty's name in there as well because I think he'd be a particularly good fit for us-- his biggest issue is he needs to bulk up and get stronger. He could spend next year on the bench behind Marvell and work on that and be a starter down the line for us, maybe... wouldn't be too surprised if Barwin went here to NE.

ETA: Zomg, aren't you forgetting Brown? Yeah, it would be nice if he was taller, but how tall is James Harrison with Pittsburgh? You don't NEED to have great height to be a good edge rusher in the 3-4. It helps, maybe, but I think Everette could be a great fit.
                              Last edited by stl9erfan; 04-25-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Brown, Butler, Sintim and Barwin. Any of those guys would work for me. I love Sintim though so he's my choice.
                                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information