X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Hunt is still available!

Comment

• Love the Pascoe pick. Great blocker, decent receiving production, but the caper for me is his special teams production. He blocked multiple kicks in college.

Comment

• I think the next two picks will be a lineman (D or O) and DB.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
          Okay, maybe, Crabtree is pretty good.
          Understatement of the year. Dan, you sound as if you've never watched Crabtree highlights before. You live in a cave, buddy? :)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
          Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ySmg...E4824D&index=2

Okay, maybe, Crabtree is pretty good. He seems to catch everything and with just his hands too as opposed to using his body. Love the catch at the end. How he caught the ball, stayed in bounds and scored was just amazing.
            Welcome aboard.

Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
            Understatement of the year. Dan, you sound as if you've never watched Crabtree highlights before. You live in a cave, buddy? :)
            I laughed out loud.
            Originally posted by Babylon
            It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

Comment

• Frantz Joseph still on the board :wub:

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                Bear Pascoe = Awesome pick

Great fit for the Niners and what they want to do. Most importantly, his BLOCKING will allow VERNON DAVIS to become more of a RECEIVER, instead of staying home to block 90% of the time. Great pickup for the Niners after not being able to land an OT early.

Hey WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? I believe it's time to change your name to WhatWouldBearPascoeDo? Do you agree? ;)

Yay, what do you think of the Raiders taking your boy Mitchell in the 2nd? I was sold on him as a sleeper, but at that spot, he has to be a productive starter immediately.

lol, yeah I agree. Can I switch my handle name through the profile options or do I have to request it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post

Leave our boy Dan alone, LOL.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• got a FS haha

bye bye Roman?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Curtis Taylor IN
                      Mark Roman OUT
                      A new champions generation has born!

Comment

• Curtis Taylor from LSU was our first 7th round pick. Not a bad pick but he was a hurt a lot his senior year. He can hit though.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I hope this picks leads to Roman's demise. This guy can hit and has prototype size, but his scouting report says that he can over pursue/get beat by play action. They says he's not a fierce hitter, but likes to make a hit instead of wrapping up. Sounds like a special teams project with a chance to get better. He's a big school guy, so that can help the transition.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                          Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• I would be hella pumped if we somehow got Cadogan...

Comment

• I like what the 49ers did. Crabtree is gonna be a beast for you guys.

Comment

• Ricky Jean-Francois caps it off.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information