Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco 49ers Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • At 17, if he is their BPA, it wouldnt shock me. I would hope they wouldn't rely on him to play RT because he's an OG, the football kind.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Off topic -

      The Steelers traded WR Santonio Holmes to the Jets for a 4th round draft pick??? Are you ******* kidding me? I know this has nothing to do with us but damn, Jets are going all out. At least, they should be fun to watch in 2010.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
        Off topic -

        The Steelers traded WR Santonio Holmes to the Jets for a 4th round draft pick??? Are you ******* kidding me? I know this has nothing to do with us but damn, Jets are going all out. At least, they should be fun to watch in 2010.
        5th round pick lol. Word is Holmes is going to be suspended for 4 games. Still a good deal for the Jets I think. I'm wondering if the Steelers might be looking to pick Dez Bryant. Mike Wallace was pretty good last year though.

        Also, heard a rumor that Leon Washington was part of the deal.
        Last edited by thediggler3030; 04-12-2010, 02:05 AM.

        Comment


        • holy ****. ok Jets vs Packers in the bowl write it down


          Comment


          • If Anthony Davis goes #9 to the Bills, I think the Niners could take Bruce Campbell at #17...
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

            - Ko Simpson

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
              If Anthony Davis goes #9 to the Bills, I think the Niners could take Bruce Campbell at #17...
              Yeah, I don't see that happening. 9ers need a guy that can start right away, not a project like Campbell. I like Campbell, but he doesn't fit the situation the 9ers are in right now.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post

                Only real complaint, from me, is how high Mike Iupati. Would rather have Thomas, Williams, or Graham over him.
                Totally agree. And if Morgan is there you gotta take him.

                Comment


                • Peter King says Dez Bryant will be in Santa Clara today for a workout. SF been covering all their bases with Dez.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
                    Peter King says Dez Bryant will be in Santa Clara today for a workout. SF been covering all their bases with Dez.
                    If he falls to 17, you have to at least consider him. He can return kicks/punts. And some feel he's got a higher ceiling than Crabs.

                    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      If he falls to 17, you have to at least consider him. He can return kicks/punts. And some feel he's got a higher ceiling than Crabs.
                      Two words come to mind.

                      Explosive Offense
                      Originally posted by Babylon
                      It's called Karma for all the years with Montana and Young.

                      Comment


                      • well, I would say overpaid receiving core but, yes, we would have a potentially high-flying passing attack

                        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by king2am View Post
                          Two words come to mind.

                          Explosive Offense

                          Two more words come to mind: Eugene Parker

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by PhysicalwithanF View Post
                            Two more words come to mind: Eugene Parker
                            And with those two words, two more: F*CK that!


                            #thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                            Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done


                            "He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              Yeah, I don't see that happening. 9ers need a guy that can start right away, not a project like Campbell. I like Campbell, but he doesn't fit the situation the 9ers are in right now.
                              Would rather have Charles Brown than Campbell


                              Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                If he falls to 17, you have to at least consider him. He can return kicks/punts. And some feel he's got a higher ceiling than Crabs.
                                I don't think that would be a bad pick at 13 or 17 if our OT's are off the board.


                                Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information