This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://twitter.com/VernonDavis85

"We got plenty of time y'all I'll sign an extension soon I'm sure don't worry I'm in 100%"

straight from the horse's mouth

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      http://twitter.com/VernonDavis85

"We got plenty of time y'all I'll sign an extension soon I'm sure don't worry I'm in 100%"

straight from the horse's mouth
      How bout these ones below also from the horse?

"When I get to San Fran tomorrow I can watch my film on the big screen at the office. Man I love my job. I get paid to dominate people."

"Hey y'all I'm about to go in the house and get a jump start on the saints and the chargers. Rumor is they been talking alot"
      "Me crab Josh and ginn can't wait to exploit their defense!!! Y'all better get NFL package while u can"

I already have the NFL package on auto-renew, VD. :)

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
        How bout these ones below also from the horse?

"When I get to San Fran tomorrow I can watch my film on the big screen at the office. Man I love my job. I get paid to dominate people."

"Hey y'all I'm about to go in the house and get a jump start on the saints and the chargers. Rumor is they been talking alot"
        "Me crab Josh and *GORE* can't wait to exploit their defense!!! Y'all better get NFL package while u can"

I already have the NFL package on auto-renew, VD. :)
        There we go. Thats better.

Comment

• The verbal sparring between NFC West Pro Bowlers went to another level Tuesday night when the 49ers' Vernon Davis redirected a fan's question toward the Cardinals' Darnell Dockett.

"Well, bro?" Davis said to Dockett after the fan asked him where Dockett had been when Frank Gore chewed up the Cardinals' defense last season.

Dockett replied by directing the fan to ask Davis where he spent Week 18.

"Oh, that's right," Dockett said. "He was home watching the cardinals in tha playoffs!"

Comment

• Yeah I seen that hahaha

Comment

• Hmmm, I don't think Dockett wants to play scoreboard with the Niners.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Hey Dockett how many Lombardi trophies you got? <-- just as many as Vernon Davis got!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  Hey Dockett how many Lombardi trophies you got? <-- just as many as Vernon Davis got!!
                  I guess when you break it down like that.. that Lombardi trophy is the only thing that matters in these types of arguments lol

Comment

Hey Dockett how many Lombardi trophies you got? <-- just as many as Vernon Davis got!!
                    Hey, speaking of Super Bowls, you guys lost one recently. What's that feel like? I've never been through that.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Comment

• What do you guys think, who will backup Gore, Coffee or Dixon?
                        I'd like to see Dixon in action for sure :P
                        "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

Comment

• Originally posted by tenorx View Post
                          What do you guys think, who will backup Gore, Coffee or Dixon?
                          I think it will be different from game-to-game, situation-to-situation. In my opinion, if you're going to go with any sort of rotation, you go with the hot guy that day.

Comment

come back and ask once the roster is down to 53

Comment

I expect Coffee will be the primary backup to start the season as I expect him to be a bit more composed in pass protection. That's just a guess though.

Comment

I'm willing to give Coffee some more time to show what he can do, but he'd have to make a drastic turnaround to impress me. I thought he was a Kevan Barlow clone last season. By the way why is Michael Robinson still on the team?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                                Originally posted by Borat
                                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information