This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    We should all come to a consensus on what QB we want to draft. It'll be easier that way, so we aren't spending every other day arguing about which QB to wish for.
    Originally posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
    Team Luck. SF can also play him at safety and save millions by letting Goldson go. Somewhere Jed York is telling Paraag Marathe to start crunching the numbers. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF9PFJI_t5I
    Before we go drafting a QB in the first round for the second time in six years, I would much rather see Davis play the second half of the season to see if he can move the offense down the field and score points. If he can show that he can do that better than Smith, I fire Singletary, hire Gruden and just stay with Davis until the next Montana comes out of the draft. LOL.

And Goldson will be allowed to leave as an UFA because I think Smith will be the starting FS in 2011 which is why I trade Goldson for whatever I can get for him instead of letting him leave for nothing

Comment

ask and thou shall receive
      I'm using this

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by edgrenade View Post
          haha, i like this. do we have permission to use this??

Either is fine with me, but i prefer Locker. I feel he brings more intangibles to the game, especially with that 4.4 speed, and the tutelage of Sarkisian is a plus as well
          Frankly, I don't care who uses that. I can always make more. More importantly, I would be happy with either one. All I know is that I dont want ******* Mallett.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

ask and thou shall receive
            Gracias........

Comment

• I don't want Mallett. We're going to win too much for Locker or Luck. Right now it's probably between Ponder and Foles. I'd probably go with Foles, but he comes from a spread O I believe; Ponder could be good if we had a QB guru here.

Comment

• At least you have a ton of pieces, and most of your great talents are very young. Smith is wickedly inconsistent but you can at least be encouraged that he has shown some flashes, but he is done in SF.

Comment

• Alex Smith: a "turnover machine"

They showed their collective ass (not just Singletary's mooning) on national TV Sunday night, pretty humiliating.

I admit it, I turned it off when I saw Edwards force Smith's unbelievable effup on the pass rush.

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_...nclick_check=1

Not Ready for Primetime: It will be a cold day in hell when ESPN puts the 9ers on a national stage again.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                    Before we go drafting a QB in the first round for the second time in six years, I would much rather see Davis play the second half of the season to see if he can move the offense down the field and score points. If he can show that he can do that better than Smith, I fire Singletary, hire Gruden and just stay with Davis until the next Montana comes out of the draft. LOL.

And Goldson will be allowed to leave as an UFA because I think Smith will be the starting FS in 2011 which is why I trade Goldson for whatever I can get for him instead of letting him leave for nothing
                    No I'm tired of a QB showing flashes late down the year and the fanbase annoiting him the new starter and wanting to pass on every QB in the draft. We did it with Hill 2 years ago and Smith a year ago. Time to take the best QB prospect out there and develop under an offensive minded coach the right way. Plus the prospect will be walking into a situation with 2 1st round lineman entering year 2 and Gore/Crabtree/Davis combo. Not a bad setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_...nclick_check=1

Not Ready for Primetime: It will be a cold day in hell when ESPN puts the 9ers on a national stage again.
                      Like when they play the Cardinals on Monday night later this season?!?!

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                      Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• 49ers primetime games are always exciting, at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                          Like when they play the Cardinals on Monday night later this season?!?!
                          Games that weren't already contractually scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                            Games that weren't already contractually scheduled.
                            At this rate, I'm sure they would love to bump that game from the Monday Night schedule. LOL.

#thestruggleisreal with Tomsula in as HC after the "Harbacle"
                            Operation Pile Up Draft Picks for Re-Build: In progress, with much work to be done

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"

Comment

• Too bad no one snapped a pic of Singletary's big brown ass mooning the team.

Combined with Favre's dick pics, think of the photshop fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Madirishman View Post
                                At this rate, I'm sure they would love to bump that game from the Monday Night schedule. LOL.
                                They might want to run old Gilligan's Island episodes, or maybe Classic College FB games from 2-3 decades ago. :--)

Imagine the hit on David Carr's self esteem when Singletary announced that despite everything he's going to start Smith vs the Raiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information