X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
    Yes I've seen him there at times.
    Yea, FF forums are more active during the off-season and the guys there are really cool and very knowledgeable. Its a diffeent vibe than it is here but I wouldn't say this has all of a sudden become some dumpster fire. These forums are still a great to way to interact with ALL fanbases. And I for one, appreciate that. And the Niner brethren here is still alive and kicking so I'll always be around.

As for AD, not surprised. He tweeted out something a week or so after Borland retired that pretty much foreshadowed his announcement today. I always thought Boone would make a better RT anyways. Maybe now I might finally get to see if I'm right.
    Last edited by VAfy-ya; 06-06-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Niners might be lucky to win 6 games. At least we'll get a better draft pick heading into 2016.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49erNation85 View Post
        Why u all leaving?
        You talking to the people on the forum here or the 49ers players?

Comment

Niners might be lucky to win 6 games. At least we'll get a better draft pick heading into 2016.
          Call me crazy, but I think we'll win 10 games next season. Yes, we lost of a ton of talented players in one off-season but I really think there is crazy talent on the roster still. Young guys, who hadn't really been given the opportunity can now step up and make a name for themselves. And with Harbaugh and Roman gone, maybe this offense can go from suffocating the team as a whole to being the reason for our sucess. Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I can see this team being a deeper, younger version of the previous groups under Harbaugh.

Comment

• Love the optimism Vafy but I can't agree about the wins. I do agree that Harbaugh/Roman held us back on offense though.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
              Call me crazy, but I think we'll win 10 games next season. Yes, we lost of a ton of talented players in one off-season but I really think there is crazy talent on the roster still. Young guys, who hadn't really been given the opportunity can now step up and make a name for themselves. And with Harbaugh and Roman gone, maybe this offense can go from suffocating the team as a whole to being the reason for our sucess. Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I can see this team being a deeper, younger version of the previous groups under Harbaugh.
              Playing in the NFC West I don't see it. Seattle looks better, and the Cardinals and Rams should still be good for at least 7 wins. We lost a lot of talent, and replaced them with unknowns. Some of the guys were old, but they were also leaders on the team. New staff too. Only hope is if Colin has an MVP season, and that isn't happening.

Comment

• Andy Lee traded to Browns for future 7th round pick.

Comment

Andy Lee traded to Browns for future 7th round pick.
                  Sucks to part ways with Andy but another great move to be honest. Save money and get a pick when he likely wouldn't have made the team. All reports are that Pinion is just a monster so far.

#Pinion Deep

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                    Sucks to part ways with Andy but another great move to be honest. Save money and get a pick when he likely wouldn't have made the team. All reports are that Pinion is just a monster so far.

#Pinion Deep
                    Saving money for the players we don't have anymore :P

Comment

• Originally posted by VAfy-ya View Post
                      I am not a Niners fan but know quite a few of them. I am having a hard time remembering a team losing as many quality players in one off season than the Niners this year.....Should be a very interesting year for you guys....can not envision 10 wins for you this year but time will tell....

Comment

• Reminds me of the 2003 offseason when the 49ers got rid of Garcia, Owens, Hearst, Streets, and a bunch of other role players. Then we went 2-14. Our team appears a lot more talented than that, but it still looks grim in the win department.

Comment

• 2012 Ravens (whom won the Super Bowl by defeating the Niners,) have less players on their current roster from that squad than the Niners do. But the media tale is strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by phlysac View Post
                            2012 Ravens (whom won the Super Bowl by defeating the Niners,) have less players on their current roster from that squad than the Niners do. But the media tale is strong.
                            The Ravens have less than three starters from that 2012 team? Because I believe that is how many the 49ers still have. Aldon Smith, Brooks, and Bowman are the only ones left.

Comment

The Ravens have less than three starters from that 2012 team? Because I believe that is how many the 49ers still have. Aldon Smith, Brooks, and Bowman are the only ones left.
                              Kaepernick, Davis, Staley, Miller, Boone all started that game and most that whole season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Justone2 View Post
                                Kaepernick, Davis, Staley, Miller, Boone all started that game and most that whole season.
                                Meant the defense. My bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information