This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I figured it was obvious. Samurai Mike wants players committed to winning not those committed to crime.
    Well, when you think about it... Vick seemed to be the type committed to winning as well. Atleast when it came to some of his dogs that couldnt get it done anymore. I wouldnt mind seeing some of the players on the 49ers roster meet a similar fate if they fail us again this year. I'm looking at you, Roman, Jennings, and Smith!

(I'm completely joking around, if I offended anyone, I'm sorry)

I may dislike who we have at QB right now but I'll take them over Vick.

No thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by farfromforgotten View Post
      I may dislike who we have at QB right now but I'll take them over Vick.
      Call me crazy but I would take Druckenmiller over Vick.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/019688.html

If they said this summer that the 80's unis are coming back, I'm going to be so pumped.

Pro: I have been wanting new unis for the last few years. I would love for them to look like the uniforms from the 80s.

Con: I just bought an authentic Patrick Willis jersey right before Christmas.......at least it was on sale.

I can't wait to see them.

Comment

Call me crazy but I would take Druckenmiller over Vick.
          Jim Druckenmiller's car pulling ability>>>>>Michael Vick's dogfighting ability.

Comment

• Jim Druckenmiller could throw a ball almost the length of the field. It may have been no where near his target... but the distance was there!

Comment

• Hey Vick only hit 53% of the time. Drunkenmiller had a 40.3% completion rate...coach him up a bit i am sure he could break 50% The TD to Int ratio is scarier 1:4 as a Niner. QB rating of 29.8, better than Rexy from time to time. And he knows the VT fight songs, just like Vick. So why not him? Former first rounder too, cant discount that either
              “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Giovanni Carmazzi is another direction...but i digress
                “Every play, every down, every series, every meeting — like it’s your last.” Jerry Kramer

Comment

• Don't forget about the immortal Steve Stenstrom.
                  Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

• anyone remember steve bono?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
                      Giovanni Carmazzi is another direction...but i digress
                      I saw a picture of that guy recently and he looked like such a douche. haha

Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                      anyone remember steve bono?
                      I do, sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by chapo123 View Post
                        anyone remember steve bono?
                        I had almost forgotten. Thanks for bringing him back up.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• there is a guy in my section that sports a Carmazzi jersey at every home game. It made me laugh the first time I saw it, now it just makes me so very sad

Comment

• According to the Foxsports rumor mill Winston Justice is being shopped by the eagles. Not thinking that he would be the answer at RT, but if he gets cut he might not be a bad idea for depth. Change of scenery might be good for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Fogcity_faithful View Post
                              there is a guy in my section that sports a Carmazzi jersey at every home game. It made me laugh the first time I saw it, now it just makes me so very sad
                              If I ever got a jersey it would be either that or Druckenmiller.

Comment

• Word, Druckenmiller would be amazing.thinking a whole slew of bad draft pick jerseys would be awesome. A rashaun woods jersey would be right up there with giovanni and Drukenmiller

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information