Who do you guys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by summond822 View Post
    I believe Felix Jones is going back to Arkansas. I can't really blame him, even though he is a legitimate prospect this year, he will get a chance to shine without being overshadowed by McFadden. I also think that Slaton is going to go back to school, if for no other reason than a shot at a national championship with his good friend Pat White.
    The TE's I'm really intrigued by, other than Davis, are the one's from Mizzou. I heard that one is going back to school, but was the other one a sophomore or a senior?
    Yea Slaton is returning for sure. The Te your thinking of is Martin Rucker I think.
    Originally posted by STARHEATHER
    the only hot actreeses are adult
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
    Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
      Yea Slaton is returning for sure. The Te your thinking of is Martin Rucker I think.
      yeah i was throwing his name out for a couple reasons.
      1. the RB clock is always ticking away how long they can be effective
      2. new coach(but he was hired from within so i dont think that is effective)
      3. You never know what money will do to people
      4. Noel Devine
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
        yeah i was throwing his name out for a couple reasons.
        1. the RB clock is always ticking away how long they can be effective
        2. new coach(but he was hired from within so i dont think that is effective)
        3. You never know what money will do to people
        4. Noel Devine
        I don't think Devine is going to have much of an impact on Slaton's decision. They are two completely different types of runners. I also think that teams are going to be a little more leery of RB's who aren't able to run between the tackles (Bush & Slaton). Plus, if Slaton goes back, then WV will have a running attack similar to USC's a couple years ago with White & Bush. Slaton isn't guaranteed to go in the 1st round even if he does declare, which would mean a lot less money than say, next year with a much thinner RB class as the top one's are expected to declare this year.
        Video games keep me sane

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6

Comment

I don't think Devine is going to have much of an impact on Slaton's decision. They are two completely different types of runners. I also think that teams are going to be a little more leery of RB's who aren't able to run between the tackles (Bush & Slaton). Plus, if Slaton goes back, then WV will have a running attack similar to USC's a couple years ago with White & Bush. Slaton isn't guaranteed to go in the 1st round even if he does declare, which would mean a lot less money than say, next year with a much thinner RB class as the top one's are expected to declare this year.
          yeah thats true, but Slaton and Devine do not mix well. they are basically the same guy and both are undersized.
          CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

yeah thats true, but Slaton and Devine do not mix well. they are basically the same guy and both are undersized.
            I thought devine was more of a power runner. I may have confused him with the one of their other RB's. Although I think that while yes Bush has underachieved and will never be a #1 RB, he needs to be utilized in different ways where his speed can be used, like on reverses or catching the ball. Slaton would have to be used the same way and that is just not a good fit for the seahawks.
            Video games keep me sane

Comment

I thought devine was more of a power runner. I may have confused him with the one of their other RB's. He does remind me quite a bit like Bush though. Talking about Bush, yes Bush has underachieved and will never be a #1 RB, he needs to be utilized in different ways where his speed can be used, like on reverses or catching the ball. Slaton would have to be used the same way and that is just not a good fit for the seahawks.

btw: where's the delete post button...
              Last edited by summond822; 01-04-2008, 07:51 PM.
              Video games keep me sane

Comment

I thought devine was more of a power runner. I may have confused him with the one of their other RB's. He does remind me quite a bit like Bush though. Talking about Bush, yes Bush has underachieved and will never be a #1 RB, he needs to be utilized in different ways where his speed can be used, like on reverses or catching the ball. Slaton would have to be used the same way and that is just not a good fit for the seahawks.

there is no delete post button, but i think devine is a speed guy and a shifty guy from what i've seen.
                devine is 5'7 165 i believe and is fast. Slaton Bush is a good comparison.

Comment

No Devine is very undersized but very elusive. Slaton could slip to the 2nd round to us and I wouldnt oppose picking him up there. But he is returning to school.
                  players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /

Comment

So, in case both stewart & mendenhall are gone, which LT's would be worth picking in the 1st as the eventual replacement for Walter Jones?
                    Video games keep me sane

Comment

So, in case both stewart & mendenhall are gone, which LT's would be worth picking in the 1st as the eventual replacement for Walter Jones?
                      Chris Williams Vandy
                      Jeff Otah Pitt

Those are two that I like Otah especially.

Comment

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
                        Chris Williams Vandy
                        Jeff Otah Pitt

Those are two that I like Otah especially.
                        Isn't otah likely to be off the board even before stewart & mendenhall? He didn't even cross my mind but if he fell to us and stewart wasn't on the board, how could we not pick him?
                        Video games keep me sane

Comment

Isn't otah likely to be off the board even before stewart & mendenhall? He didn't even cross my mind but if he fell to us and stewart wasn't on the board, how could we not pick him?
                          im a big cherirus guy. i just spelled his name wrong too.
                          but we would have to pick Otah

Comment

im a big cherirus guy. i just spelled his name wrong too.
                            but we would have to pick Otah
                            i've seen that name pop up a couple times, but I don't know anything about him...is he a T or a G?

Edit: I just checked out his physical stuff...pretty impressive, and he's from BC which has sent some quality OT to the NFL. Quick question though, what about Sam Baker? Do you think that they would be willing to spend a first on him before cherilous or watever his name is?
                            Last edited by summond822; 01-04-2008, 09:43 PM.
                            Video games keep me sane

Comment

i've seen that name pop up a couple times, but I don't know anything about him...is he a T or a G?
                              OT from Boston College
                              i dont know really. Baker or Chelirous is a tough one. Need to see more of them though

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information