Rookie Minicamp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rookie Minicamp

Have the camps started for rookies yet? If so, did anyone hear any news or get to see it themselves? Just wondering how everyone looks in their new unis
    NFL- St. Louis Rams

NCAA- FSU

Tulane football will be bowling next year

I think the Rams rookie mini-camp starts May 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by Trolfes View Post
      Just wondering how everyone looks in their new unis
      ...sexy?

Comment

Originally posted by NGSeiler View Post
        ...sexy?
        sexy win machines

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
          sexy win machines
          Thats what I like to hear
          NFL- St. Louis Rams

NCAA- FSU

Tulane football will be bowling next year

Comment

May 9th - May 11th

Comment

Bernie Miklasz said that Chris Long made Alex Barron look horrible in a one on one drill today. Great News, maybe Barron will wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                Bernie Miklasz said that Chris Long made Alex Barron look horrible in a one on one drill today. Great News, maybe Barron will wake up.
                That's especially impressive since Barron is a consensus top 5 OT.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                  That's especially impressive since Barron is a consensus top 5 OT.
                  Um......no, no he's not.

Comment

Um......no, no he's not.
                    Touche' sir, touche'. I guess you fancy yourself a citizen of Sanity Land. On a serious note, I do think Barren is a good OT. Meaning that he is a good blocker with huge false start issues. I would rather have a guy like that than a guy who doesn't take penalties but can't block. Of course I'd like him to stop being mental as well.

Comment

I think Barron is an average blocker with huge false start issues. I think if you look at Steven Jackson's rushing splits over the course of the last two season, you'll see he's gained substantially less running towards Barron's side of the field than he has elsewhere. Barron's sack numbers decreased in '07 when he was on the left side, but I think he has a ways to go before he's what I would call good. What's sad is the guy has the potential and athletic ability to get there, but just doesn't focus himself and doesn't try. That's probably the reason that the Rams, when they drafted Greco, said he'd push Barron immediately for that RT job. No need to do that unless Barron needs it.

Comment

I heard Keenan Burton looked pretty good over the weekend.

Something I've noticed, from watching interviews and watching Holt on a few plays he doesnt look like himself. He doesn't look like the energetic, always smiling, always having a good time Torry Holt like we've all been so used to.

Comment

I heard Keenan Burton looked pretty good over the weekend.

Something I've noticed, from watching interviews and watching Holt on a few plays he doesnt look like himself. He doesn't look like the energetic, always smiling, always having a good time Torry Holt like we've all been so used to.
                          I don't think I'd read to much into it. Body language is misread more often than not. Probably just happened to be a few angry or upset moments, or he might just have a little different mentalitt coming into camp after the worst season the Rams have had in his nine years in the league.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information