This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    So I couldnt read the article on ESPN cause I dont have insider, but the title was Moss to cowboys, and then said Moss could be heading to the boys come this fall. I really hope this is just speculation but does anyone have insider that can shed some light on if this has any truth or just some writer hoping to make headlines.
    That would suck. I want to wait until 2011 to take a wideout but without Moss that becomes a glaring need. It may not happen, but I think we'd go for a vet if it does.

Comment

• Wow, I hope not. I hop e we take a receiver in the second this year and Green or Jones next year in the first, since I doubt that Moss will be back.. :sad:

Originally posted by ElectricEye
      I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        So I couldnt read the article on ESPN cause I dont have insider, but the title was Moss to cowboys, and then said Moss could be heading to the boys come this fall. I really hope this is just speculation but does anyone have insider that can shed some light on if this has any truth or just some writer hoping to make headlines.
        My trial time with insider years ago led me to believe there was nothing more substantial there that made it worth paying their fees. Considering the fact that (imo, of course) ESPN has become less and less credible over the years, I'd say it's no more or less rumor than anywhere else. Unless maybe it's Schefter reporting.

Jerry Jones is the one guy I could see parting with the big time draft spots I expect Kraft would want for Randy. We'll see, but if Moss will be shopped I hope they get it done in time to really push for a guy like Bryant or TO. Someone established would have to be brought in for at least this year, if not the next 2-3.

Nate Burleson is rumored to be heading to FA. Not that he's anywhere near Moss, but I really like him and think he would be a great addition even if Randy stays put.
        Last edited by FlyingElvis; 02-26-2010, 01:19 PM. Reason: speling ischues

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• That's ********. ESPN throws **** out for that Insider service. It's just to generate attention. Good business model unfortunately. OMFG PEOPLE LUV PROFOOTBALLTALK SO LETS ******* DO THE SAME THINGZOMG!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl...vin&id=4947420

Cowboys ESPN guy says there's no truth to it and says it doesn't make sense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• haha i have the insider, and it was just pure speculation. i would not worry lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• OK so we've discussed this in passing before but it looks like Greg Olsen wants a trade out of Chicago after Martz said a TE's job should be to stay in and block. As per a Chicago beat reporter the Pats and Cardinals are interested. For a guy who was a late first rounder but hasnt reached his quite high potential should we go after him for a second?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Yes.

Though I honestly don't have any idea if he can block at all.

But still, YES!

He's an elite talent at TE, imo. He has been his whole career. His QBs, on the other had, have been total scrubs. Even Cutler sucked in his 1st year there, though I don't think that will continue.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Get Greg Olsen in right now. Fix the goal line offense instantly, upgrade everything. Please make it happen. He's absolutely worth a second round pick.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• totally agree guys

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Scout has an insider rumor article up(take it for what it's worth) about us being in on Olsen titled "Rumor: Greg Olsen to Pats for one of their 2nd rounders". So if this is going down, honestly feel like it's us who will pull the trigger.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                        OK so we've discussed this in passing before but it looks like Greg Olsen wants a trade out of Chicago after Martz said a TE's job should be to stay in and block. As per a Chicago beat reporter the Pats and Cardinals are interested. For a guy who was a late first rounder but hasnt reached his quite high potential should we go after him for a second?
                        Dunno about a 2nd... If they had a 3rd, that'd be the way to go. Maybe a 5th and 7th?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          Dunno about a 2nd... If they had a 3rd, that'd be the way to go. Maybe a 5th and 7th?
                          You don't get a tight end the caliber of Olsen for a 5th and a 7th.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• That should be a no brainer, he would add a great dimension to this offense.

Comment

• The great part is that he would be a huge addition with upside to spare as well. He's just growing into the player he's capable of being. Honestly believe he's a potential thousand yard tight end.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• What is this, his third year in the league now?

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information