Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think he'll ever be the type of guy who catches a screen, hurdles a safety and takes off for 40 yards. But he'll catch the ball if it's a decent throw and he can run a safety over without a problem. He's a blocking TE that can sneak out and make plays for you.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
      I don't think he'll ever be the type of guy who catches a screen, hurdles a safety and takes off for 40 yards. But he'll catch the ball if it's a decent throw and he can run a safety over without a problem. He's a blocking TE that can sneak out and make plays for you.
      I don't think any of us thought Dan Graham would be that guy either haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        I don't think any of us thought Dan Graham would be that guy either haha
        When the Pats drafted him, we did... Guy was a ******* stud... This team just doesn't use TEs the way the Parcells Pats did. They've had a couple Ben Coates-type guys, they just haven't gotten them involved in the offense.

Comment

• Mr. Patriot is back for one more year!!! YAY!!

weei link

Comment

• So happy he's coming back. We need to draft a future replacement that Faulk can help groom.

Comment

• Yes, or an all around, 3 down replacement with one of our top 4 picks.

Comment

• CJ Spiller !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• There is some rumbling on the Bucs board that Ruud may be on his way out. I know he hasn't played 3-4 in the NFL but I am a big fan of his, he is tough and can tackle. Would be nice next to Mayo.

Woot, I have really been warming up to the thought of Spiller. I have wanted us to take a linebacker in the first for quite some time but I wouldn't be able to complain if Spiller was the pick, he would be dynamic here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    There is some rumbling on the Bucs board that Ruud may be on his way out. I know he hasn't played 3-4 in the NFL but I am a big fan of his, he is tough and can tackle. Would be nice next to Mayo.

Woot, I have really been warming up to the thought of Spiller. I have wanted us to take a linebacker in the first for quite some time but I wouldn't be able to complain if Spiller was the pick, he would be dynamic here.
                    Ruud would be a good pickup. He's big enough to play in a 3-4 at MLB already, although a little extra weight wouldn't hurt. Doubt he makes it out of Tampa though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The Raiders released NT Gerard Warren. I'd have interest if I was the Pats...he has 32 starts the last two years and they were interested before he ended up there. He has nice size as well. I don't have too much faith in Brace next year.

Comment

• see ya later ben watson. hello gresham/gronkowski/dickson/hernandez

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
                          see ya later ben watson. hello gresham/gronkowski/dickson/hernandez
                          Or Olsen! :) Watson was a huge tease anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Or Olsen! :) Watson was a huge tease anyways.
                            You got that right on both counts. Bring Greg Olsen to New England.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Is anybody hearing any talks of Olsen trade options? The recent reports say they're not shopping him but would "listen if any overwhelming offers" were made.

Comment

• That's it. The earlier chatter made it sound like something was eminent, but now it's really simmered down. I bet we were still in on Watson up till the Browns signing, to a certain extent though. The likelyhood of something happening with that position is rising by the day. Can't fill 2-3 TE spots through the draft alone. One, maybe, but we need to do something in non-draft activities, especially given that we lost out on Fells.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information