This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    If we use this as a justification to wait on a defensive linemen I will be upset.
    thats exactly what i was thinking. i mean if we signed stroud over warren then we have dont necessarily need to worry....... i hope lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• anyone think itd be a good idea to take a flier on Mike Sims-Walker?

Comment

• Defiantly if the price is right. I'm a big fan of his game and he brings exactly what we need to the table.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Defiantly if the price is right. I'm a big fan of his game and he brings exactly what we need to the table.
          thats what i was thinking. we have been agreeing on alot lately haha

Comment

• Not a bad thing haha.

But yeah, a bit curious as to why they would let him go. Character thing? Money?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I would character with a mixture of a down year
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by bhyg View Post
                Is anyone as high on Brooks Reed as I am?
                I think he's a good prospect for the early second round.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I was just thinking... Besides netting a 2012 first rounder the trade with the Saints could end up benefitting us in more than one way. Reggie Bush is about to make $11.8 mill and I am willing to bet that they're going to cut him. Would you take him? And if so, how much would you pay him? If we can get a good deal with him I'd love to get him. Pretty much the ultimate change of pace back / punt returner.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• i dont think Reggie is a great fit for us for a few reasons

first he is not the same porsche that he was coming out of college. there is some wear on those tires and the abilities that made him so potentially special erode with every touch and every tackle.

second, we have two change of pace / 3rd down type backs in Faulk and Wooody. We need a between the tackles physical runner to provide depth or upgrade to what BJGE provides.

In the end, I would not be upset if they got him. He would be yet another talented offensive skill guy. His biggest attribute would be in the increased diversity he would lend to the attack. How could teams scheme for a downfield passing game ( there may be no Moss but you cant just let a guy run fly patterns unchecked), a slot guy like Welker, a dual threat TE package, and then a back that can turn check downs into quick sixes? It would be interesting.

I just dont see BB making that kind of move, or put it differently. I dont see Reggie accepting the short money BB would offer to come do it.

Comment

• Yeah, we're all set on that type of player. Reggie likely wants as many carries as he can find to try to save his career too...he won't find those here.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                        I was just thinking... Besides netting a 2012 first rounder the trade with the Saints could end up benefiting us in more than one way. Reggie Bush is about to make $11.8 mill and I am willing to bet that they're going to cut him. Would you take him? And if so, how much would you pay him? If we can get a good deal with him I'd love to get him. Pretty much the ultimate change of pace back / punt returner.
                        I don't think they'll release Bush because they drafted Ingram, only if they believe Ivory can be a good NFL back, but I think it's too risky.

Particularly I want no part of Reggie Bush, he is way too expensive for little production. I'd rather draft a guy in the 3rd or 4th round than sign Bush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nandoss View Post
                          Particularly I want no part of Reggie Bush, he is way too expensive for little production. I'd rather draft a guy in the 3rd or 4th round than sign Bush.
                          You'll get better production from that anyway ;)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

You'll get better production from that anyway ;)
                            It seems Bill also agrees with it, maybe even too much. Two back to back RBs and reaching for a 5th rounder is a bit of an overkill.

Comment

• If there is no new CBA by the time FA starts this is gonna suck big time. According to Pete Prisco's list of the top 25 available FA's there is literally one player I would want and that's Cullen Jenkins. There are a few nice CBs there and obviously Aso but we dont need CB. Then there are a few OTs, again we dont need OT help. Absolutely no pass rushers worth noting.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I'm not advocating acquiring Bush, but NE definitely could use someone with his explosiveness to allow him to get to the edge. Sadly, he legitimately can't run between the tackles.

If he could stay healthy, I promise you belichick could find a spot for him on this roster (but the Saints could as well...)
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information