Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Agency/Trade Market

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Ya, if they get another first or early second, they need to invest in a WR with the first pick, depending on who's there... If they can get Maclin or DHB, that'd be sick.
    ________
    Courneit
    Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:58 AM.

    Comment


    • #47
      I don't think CB is where they go in round 1. LB, S, WR, are the possibilities IMO. Guyton, Mayo, Bruschi are really the only inside guys we got. OLB we have Thomas, Crable, Redd.... We'll prolly pick up some veterans for CB help, we always do. Safety there is Meriweather...and thats it
      Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

      Comment


      • #48
        Cassel is going with Vrabel to KC.

        If we get the Chiefs first rounder via swapping picks or a straight up trade, I will be ecstatic because that means we will almost certainly have Aaron Curry in a Pats uniform next year. Curry+Mayo for the future would be absolutely nuts.

        Comment


        • #49
          TBC is back and they're high on Woods, so OLB isn't likely... ILB - there isn't much there. I'd like to see how William Moore does at his pro day. I like him, Chung, and maybe Bruton (a little later)...
          ________
          EASY VAPE SAFETY
          Last edited by nepg; 09-17-2011, 07:58 AM.

          Comment


          • #50
            So what do we do with our 1st and KC's 2nd now?
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

            Comment


            • #51
              Saying if they dont take anyone else in FA and none of the picks are traded,

              Percy Harvin/DHB
              Louis Delmas
              Connor Barwin
              Mike Mickens/Coye Francies

              Now if they take a CB like Bodden, then OT depth will more than likely be taken, maybe someone like Meredith


              BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

              Comment


              • #52
                id be happy with any of those guys you just listed

                Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                Comment


                • #53
                  I think Harvin won't make it to the 2nd.
                  I'd love to snatch DHB with KC's 2nd though.
                  Connor Barwin would be nice as well.

                  As long as we address pass rushing OLB, CB, WR and S in the first 2 rounds then I'd be happy.

                  I'd like us to pick up some other FA's though that can come in and help.
                  I don't know 'bout you guys but I'd like to see D. Oneal back.
                  Let's see how he can progress in year 2 in the system.
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    I think Harvin won't make it to the 2nd.
                    I'd love to snatch DHB with KC's 2nd though.
                    Connor Barwin would be nice as well.

                    As long as we address pass rushing OLB, CB, WR and S in the first 2 rounds then I'd be happy.

                    I'd like us to pick up some other FA's though that can come in and help.
                    I don't know 'bout you guys but I'd like to see D. Oneal back.
                    Let's see how he can progress in year 2 in the system.
                    If he does the pass rush would need to be upgraded big time to help him out


                    BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      i think we would take harvin or DHB at 23..... then address your olb and s later... this draft is pretty deep at cb and s... and you can find some good guys in the second.... at 34 percy or dhb wont be there so u take the best value at 23 which i think are the receivers

                      Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                      Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Larry English
                        Brian Cushing
                        Connar Barwin

                        One of those 3 better be picked with our first or early 2nd.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by HellonEarth84 View Post
                          Larry English
                          Brian Cushing
                          Connar Barwin

                          One of those 3 better be picked with our first or early 2nd.
                          I really don't see Cushing falling that far and English could very well be gone as well, i'm thinking Bears or Bucs maybe. I like Barwin in the 2nd as long as someone with a great value doesn't fall


                          BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I still say we should get pass rush OLB with our 1st.
                            It's our biggest need regardless...
                            even if it's not the best value- it'll be damn near close enough to the point that I won't care.

                            Only way I say we take a WR with our 1st is if Crabtree falls again.
                            Hopefully he gets a DUI in the next month and starts hanging out with A. Smith causing him to fall
                            Either then that- I say we stick with D as our primary goal
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                              I still say we should get pass rush OLB with our 1st.
                              It's our biggest need regardless...
                              even if it's not the best value- it'll be damn near close enough to the point that I won't care.

                              Only way I say we take a WR with our 1st is if Crabtree falls again.
                              Hopefully he gets a DUI in the next month and starts hanging out with A. Smith causing him to fall
                              Either then that- I say we stick with D as our primary goal
                              The problem there is probably the only person at 23 who would not be a significant reach that would significantly upgrade the pass rush is English who could be gone. When we could get Sintim or Barwin or someone like that at 34 I think the best bet is to go BPA at 23


                              BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I don't think Simtim is a lock to be there at 34 either though.
                                I agree that Barwin could be there but I feel like that pick is more lookin into the next offseason with some contracts coming up.

                                on a side note... I was excited when we picked up Floyd Reese for our front office
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information