Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good for the team, bad for fans. We're all apprehensive post-Moss.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      It's good for the team, bad for fans. We're all apprehensive post-Moss.
      You better delete this post other wise Goodell might see it and decide to take bye weeks away. THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN!

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Ugh Branch trade, me no likey.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I guess we needed a veteran receiver and it doesn't hurt to have a guy who has been here before, I could see it being an OK pickup but sometimes we do things that just mystify me.

Comment

• The Seahawks are rolling around on the floor laughing at how they just swindled the Patriots.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Well we loaned them to him for a 1st so I don't mind so much lol.
              Breed's QB Philosophy:
              Originally posted by Breed
              At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Yeah I mean we traded him for Vince Wilfork 5 or 6 years ago so they shouldn't be laughing too hard, but they will certainly not be laughing at all when he wins his second Super Bowl MVP in February.

Quote me. October 12, 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  Yeah I mean we traded him for Vince Wilfork 5 or 6 years ago so they shouldn't be laughing too hard, but they will certainly not be laughing at all when he wins his second Super Bowl MVP in February.

No we didn't. The pick that we got for Branch was used on Merriweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    Yeah I mean we traded him for Vince Wilfork 5 or 6 years ago so they shouldn't be laughing too hard, but they will certainly not be laughing at all when he wins his second Super Bowl MVP in February.

The draft pick used to select Vince Wilfork came from the trade New England made that allowed Baltimore to draft Kyle Boller the prior year.

Lord help me, I knew that off the top of my head. :(

Comment

• We traded Maroney for Branch, ugh.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Oh, well it still worked out fine by me. Wilfork for Branch would have been some sexy bragging rights though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          We traded Maroney for Branch, ugh.
                          We should have never even gotten a 4th for Maroney, so I am not too upset about this. Brady gets his all time favorite receiver back who is familiar with the offense and has been a team leader in the past.

Comment

• I personally like the Deion Branch trade, despite wanting to give guys like Price and Tate a chance, I just feel more comfortable with Branch being there. Maybe its just for nostalgic reasons. Also, trading a 4th rounder for him was fine, I doubt whoever we drafted with it wouldve made the team anyways.
                            New England Patriots

Comment

• I love it! :) I'm a big fan of Branch, always have been. I know he's not the same dynamic playmaker he once was, but he does bring a lot to the table. And I think that being a vet who knows the system he can really help bring the young receivers along and teach them about the Patriot Way.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I like that Branch is back.
                                I don't like that it took a fourth. He rarely gets the ball over there.
                                And just bc we screwed someone for a fourth for Maroney doesn't mean I'm okay getting screwed on this trade.
                                I don't see Branch doing much if anything.
                                As far as fourth rounders- isn't Hernandez a 4th rounder? He's doing pretty good
                                so to say it's possible we weren't going to get anyone of value is just silly

Here's hoping I'm wrong and he does win another Super Bowl MVP with us
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information