Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to say, that's a major surprise. This is a team that has a winning attitude though. We find ways to win, and for the most part, that's coaching. Really can't say enough about how prepared this football team seems this year.

Browns up next. Should be another layup, but they did take out the Saints in the last game they played and they're far better than they have been in the past few years.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We cant look past anyone. And I dont think this team will, a few players were already talking about getting ready for the Browns following today's game which is a great sign. However Steelers followed by Colts is going to be insane for us. Then closing up with Det ( who isnt all that bad), NY, Chi, GB, Buffalo, and Mia is pretty tough.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I bet we win one of the two tough ones after the Browns. I fully expect us to beat the Jets. I know for sure I'll be disappointed if we don't. Chicago and Green Bay are games we can handle, hopefully. Buffalo is probably an easy win down the stretch with us having a whole lot more to play for than they do. Miami...we'll see. I can see us finishing 14-2 optimistically, 13-3 or 12-4 realistically.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yep, what sucks is we may not be able to rest our starters with our last game being against Miami depending on where the Jets stand in the division. Hopefully if we can manage to get a 1st round bye, someone can knock the Ravens out early haha.

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Not looking that far ahead quite yet though, but this team is getting every bit out of the talent it has right now, with the exception of a few guys.

McCourty is a prime candidate for DROY.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Right, every game is important, I'm just thinking of possible outcomes in the next few months. We need Tate to start performing consistently, having someone who can get open deep would do wonders for this offense.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• He made a hell of a catch today. The other one was more fluky. The corner came off him to go after Brady and Tate used his great speed after the catch. I still don't trust him as a guy you can go vertical to though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  The plays the Gerhart were what we gave them. Not terribly worried about those. It's impossible to shut a team like the Vikings down completely with all the weapons they have. There's always going to be one hole.
                  I'm not really concerned about checkdowns as much as I am checkdowns that result in first downs on 3rd and longs. That was just ridiculous.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Pretty sure that was on the blitz. I'll take that. It's going to happen from time to time. Of course I don't like it, but we do that to teams on a weekly basis, so we of all people should know it does happen.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It'll get better when we add another beast DE in this draft with our first few picks ;)
                      Also, I didnt get to actually watch the game, I had to tune in on the radio but did anyone see any young talent stand out today? I know Spikes had a few nice tackles on Peterson, how did Cunningham/Brace, anyone else look?
                      Last edited by Jvig43; 11-01-2010, 01:41 AM.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Sounds like Randy wants to come back! Please, let it be so.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          It'll get better when we add another beast DE in this draft with our first few picks ;)
                          Also, I didnt get to actually watch the game, I had to tune in on the radio but did anyone see any young talent stand out today? I know Spikes had a few nice tackles on Peterson, how did Cunningham/Brace, anyone else look?
                          Jerod Mayo is the ******* man. Absolutely wrecked Peterson on one play(it was given as a TD but no way was he in) and just dominated in the run game.

Devin McCourty made for me the best play of the season when he nearly intercepted a deep pass to Harvin. Went stride for stride with him, turned his head at the right time, had the ball but it was well done by Harvin to make him drop it. McCourty also got a bit shaken up on it.

Cunningham continued to do well in the run game and Brace held the point pretty well.

Spikes made a few real nice stops as well.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Mayo has stepped it up the past few games. I've been critical of him being a compiler in the past, but he's in beast mode this year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• McCourtey is playing more instinctively the last couple of weeks, and it's paying off. Early in the season, he'd just watch the man he was covering, and not look for the ball. He's a million times better now than he was to start the year.

Comment

• Have the Pats ever lost while wearing the throwbacks?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information