X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    Anyone know what's up with Brace?
    I just finished watching the Viking game and whenever I saw him, he gave a great push and was making an impact

I haven't watched every game, is his playing time starting to increase?
    He looks like a beast. It's not a conditioning problem that forces him to play only in spots, is it?
    That, my friend, is the 64 million dollar question. My guess is that conditioning is some part of it. The announcers (Buck / Aikman so take it with a grain of salt) mentioned his conditioning as an contributing issue in his lack of playing time last year, but I'm not sure if that has any truth to it, or relevance this year.

From yesterday:
    Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
    I have no idea what is going on with Brace. Every time I notice he's on the field I end up impressed, yet he's not on the field very often. It looks like maybe he's only useful in rushing situations so he's not getting in as much.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• I hate playing the waiting game with this waiver BS. And waiting for Sundays to get here.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        I hate playing the waiting game with this waiver BS. And waiting for Sundays to get here.
        I was extremely upset when we traded him. I'd love to get him back. I want him to come back, I want him in every possible wa.... Wait, what? But I have abandoned all hope of signing him before march since I think a lot of teams will put in a waiver claim for him. :(

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I know, I shouldnt get my hopes up for it. Just the fact that this could be the biggest butt ******* of a trade ever would be enough for me. Hopefully he phones up those bad teams and tells them to piss off. Just 22 more hours.....

Originally posted by WMD
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• It's REALLY quiet on Moss. There's no REPORT: BLAH BLAH PUT CLAIM IN.

Kind of weird. You would expect something like that. Is the money scaring them off? Is he telling teams he won't play for them? He might make that four million either way, it's pretty up in the air.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I know Ive been glued to the computers at school and home any chance I get it to see something. Still a long 18 hours to go, so dont get your hopes up.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• There's always a chance BB doesn't take him back even if he clears waivers.

There were more reasons than his contract for the trade.

I just don't want to see you guys too upset . . . but it's a possibility.

Comment

• I know, I dont want to get too excited but I just think of how much he improves this team. If BB doesnt take him back I will just trust theres a reason we traded him and why were done with him. Either way I trust BB.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                    There's always a chance BB doesn't take him back even if he clears waivers.

I will be disappointed, but not upset. Secretly, I think BB is pretty mad that Moss found a way to be a distraction for us even after we traded him away.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      I will be disappointed, but not upset. Secretly, I think BB is pretty mad that Moss found a way to be a distraction for us even after we traded him away.
                      No doubt. He has to feel like "WTF? I thought we put an end to this nonsense?"

Comment

• In a way I think the quickest way to end that entire thing is to just bring him back.

Oh, and I have it on good authority that Moss is still in Boston. Actually, he's staying in the same hotel Logan Mankins is. Doubt that means a thing, but this is one of the few times in my life I'll ever feel like I have inside information haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          In a way I think the quickest way to end that entire thing is to just bring him back.

Oh, and I have it on good authority that Moss is still in Boston. Actually, he's staying in the same hotel Logan Mankins is. Doubt that means a thing, but this is one of the few times in my life I'll ever feel like I have inside information haha.
                          Soak it in, balla'!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                            There's always a chance BB doesn't take him back even if he clears waivers.

Yes, there's a chance the Pats don't bring him back...

But I think, if he's available to them, it's a slim one. I think that after everything Moss went through as a result of his behavior and the fact that everyone in the Pats organization still loves the guy... It'll all be water under the bridge.

Comment

• Deion Branch was far more of a dick on his way out than Moss was, and we were willing to bring him back. Granted, Branch is a very high character guy overall and there was some space, but still.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I smell a trip to the IR for Morris or Taylor...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information