Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love me some LaMichael James. A have him ranked behind only Ingram at RB for the draft, he's very good. And I think you could easily hand the ball to him 20 times per game, but in this offense we wouldn't have to. He would also be good on third downs since he can catch the ball well and is decent in pass protection. He's one of the more impressive prospects I have watched this year. Plus, he runs a lot harder than his size would suggest. Another RB worth considering is Jackquizz Rodgers. Runs hard, catches the ball really well and he is good in pass protection. Not a big fan of Murray though, as EE said he just goes down on first contact almost every time. Give me Quinn/Aldon Smith/Kerrigan + LaMichael James in the first I'd jizz forever.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Jets passed up on chance to waiver Moss. Good sign. But I still expect him to be on another team come 4.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Titans got him, I knew it was too good to be true.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Ok, so the stuff about him being able to pick his team is wrong.

Not entirely sure he reports to them anyway with the way things are going for him.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
            I'd love me some LaMichael James.
            You do realize he has the biggest indicator for being a future NFL bust at RB right? Thin legs.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
              You do realize he has the biggest indicator for being a future NFL bust at RB right? Thin legs.
              Well, his legs aren't "thin" thin. For his size they are fine imo. I was worried about this earlier, but he has shown again and again that his legs can just keep on pumping on contact and get a few extra yards. So they are not a concern for me.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• I think I've been leaning towards wanting Wisniewski with the 2nd 1st rounder. It's so tough to say that I want to get rid of Koppen, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  I think I've been leaning towards wanting Wisniewski with the 2nd 1st rounder. It's so tough to say that I want to get rid of Koppen, though...
                  We need a guy more stout at the POA. Koppen is every 3-4 NT's best game, and that's all we run in the AFC East.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Do you think S.Wisniewski can handle NTs though?
                    I go to Penn State and watch him and while he talented, I wonder if he has the strength that Koppen lacks.
                    He plays RG for us right now and does a great job at it- I'd leave him there, honestly... even on our team.
                    Neal isn't going to play forever
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• to add on: I'd love to have S.W-Ski on our team! But again, as a RG- not a C

Comment

• Just finished watching that. Made me miss Randy even more.

Comment

• Brilliant idea to negate Moss related pain; draft Stanley Havili. We don't even have a fullback on our roster. That's mostly because in our scheme, it would mostly be useless. But I don't think that would be the case with Havili. Not only can he run the ball a bit and be a competent replacement to Sammy Morris, he's a good lead blocker, which is something we sorely lack on those short situations we've looked bad in. He's also a hell of a receiver, which is what makes him such a nice fit for us. Drafting Havili in the third round would allow us to pass on a runningback in the second and address our receiver situation earlier and continue bring in guys to help on defense earlier.
                          Last edited by ElectricEye; 11-04-2010, 11:49 AM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I like the idea of Havili. Havili and Darren Evans (VT RB, if he declares) as later round picks (3rd or later). That could allow us to empty the stable (Morris, Taylor, and maybe Faulk - though, I'd rather keep Kevin)
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I like Kevin to stay too

Comment

• I don't know about a true FB, but a guy like Heath Evans would be great. They'll always use linemen as lead blockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information