• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peyton hillis is literally raping our defense

Comment

• Originally posted by nhlkdog411 View Post
      peyton hillis is literally raping our defense
      Rediculously. This has to brin up the poiint that we let merriman g to buff. I also think this game puts WR and OLB at the top of our draft needs.
      New England Patriots

Comment

• ******* Tully is playing terrible. But I guess everyone is.
        Breed's QB Philosophy:
        Originally posted by Breed
        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Brady benched???
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
            Brady benched???
            injury prevention

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Why is right. Again this could be good, hopefully the coaching staff gets this team going and makes them work hard going into the Steelers game. I would much rather lose to the Browns and get a win over the Steelers then the other way around.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Why is right. Again this could be good, hopefully the coaching staff gets this team going and makes them work hard going into the Steelers game. I would much rather lose to the Browns and get a win over the Steelers then the other way around.
                  Me too. Just hope this isn't the template to beat us. Although not everyone has Peyton Hillis.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots_QB_12 View Post
                    Rediculously. This has to brin up the poiint that we let merriman g to buff. I also think this game puts WR and OLB at the top of our draft needs.
                    How many beers?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      How many beers?
                      I lost count once they hit 30 points.
                      New England Patriots

Comment

• I was on the "Let's not draft a WR unless we have a shot at an elite one" bandwagon.
                        Now I'm on the, let's get a ******* non-slot receiver on this team ASAP bandwagon

Best scenerio- Oakland remember who they are and lose the remaining games on their schedule and we get AJ Green
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Problem offensively is clearly just opponents having ZERO respect for our offense getting anything more than 20 yards down-field and thus clogging the hell out of the middle of the field and our short passing game, doubling welker every play etc...the only guys making plays right now in the passing game are Hernandez and Woodhead one of whom is a rb and thus doesn't truly stretch the field and the other one is a rookie who has been maddeningly inconsistent (and I love him as a future receiving option-don't get me wrong). Tate either can't get open or can't catch the ball, Branch seems like he's hurt and Edelman is non-existent so teams literally just say **** it, we'll let hernandez get one or two 15-20 yard catches, but we WILL NOT give you Welker and the intermediate game...until someone blows up and forces teams to respect us at least SOMEWHAT deeper down-field we're in big trouble and this is hurting our running game too since the LBs are that much closer the los...maybe if Branch gets healthy (he IS hurt right?) or Tate pulls his head out of his ass or Hernandez can somehow play better than he is as a rookie (ie fix the inconsistency) we can get this going because to me that's really the only flaw on the offense...any semblance of a threat to make teams respect our passing game and give some space...I guess we knew this would happen without Moss though....

Comment

• And if we had Moss right now we'd be 7-1 and much more dominant on Offense. Gronk fumbling before half was a back breaker tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              And if we had Moss right now we'd be 7-1 and much more dominant on Offense. Gronk fumbling before half was a back breaker tho.
                              Gronk broke my heart today.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This team broke my heart today but I knew it was coming. Hillis really had his way with us today, and I'd be more pissed about it if I didnt just trade for him this week. (Sorry EE I know your feelings about talking fantasy haha).

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information