Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm feeling alright. Drops are killing both teams though. Whoever gets over them first probably wins.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• As long as ARE is playing for us and not you, you can rest assured the drops will still be with us. God why is he even on the field?? Sanders and Antonio Brown (both rookies) are better than him. I hate how "vets" are treated sometimes.

Yes, I realize I came onto the Pats team board and ranted for a second.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        As long as ARE is playing for us and not you, you can rest assured the drops will still be with us. God why is he even on the field?? Sanders and Antonio Brown (both rookies) are better than him. I hate how "vets" are treated sometimes.

Yes, I realize I came onto the Pats team board and ranted for a second.
        It's cool dude. Don't worry about it. We're not LOLTROLLING! people.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• ...that wasn't intentional grounding, Branch ran the wrong route.

Comment

• Please don't piss this game away. I'm going to have a horrible night if we do.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I promise I'll eat it all nepg.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We still have a tough schedule left, I hope to god we play this well against the Colts next week, could mean home field advantage.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  We still have a tough schedule left, I hope to god we play this well against the Colts next week, could mean home field advantage.
                  I thought we would win one of these then lose the other.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    I thought we would win one of these then lose the other.
                    We better beat the Colts at home. I am still bitter about losing to them last year.

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• How epic would it be if Woodhead converted a fourth a two?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• We need to play better second half defense, but I am very happy with this win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                          We need to play better second half defense, but I am very happy with this win.
                          The refs also were TERRIBLE for us tonight. Awful no calls on holding.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Hahahahaha BB just owned some chick reporter. She asks if we game planned based on the Vikings game in 2006. hahah BB - "ummmm no we game planned for the steelers". hahaha owned.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Well I hope the Ravens or Jets meet yall in the playoffs to knock yall out. Because **** is over we meet again and I want a 7th!!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                                Well I hope the Ravens or Jets meet yall in the playoffs to knock yall out. Because **** is over we meet again and I want a 7th!!!
                                Oh please make it to the playoffs and keep the Ravens away. Me no want those guys anywhere near us.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information