Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ******* season this is. We need to be full throttle for two weeks of football now. Short week this week, then LOOOOONG one to prepare for Rex Ryan and the god damned Jets.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Tate being sick most likely affected the game plan with taking shots down field. We certainly need to figure out what were doing wrong in the second half of games against the Colts. We played a perfect first half... like literally. No sacks, turnovers, penalties, scored on every drive. We need to figure that **** out. Thank god Cunningham forced Manning to throw that stupid pick.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah, Cunningham really clutched the **** up there. He didn't see the field as much as he should have this week either.

Seriously, Brady was 19-25 and only had 185 yards and like 75% of that came in the first. Pathetic. We need to pass better than that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I don't know... To be fair, they were running pretty well and probably would have put the game away early and thrown for a lot more yards had Branch not been completely mugged on the 3rd & 4 play that resulted in no PI being called. They didn't have the ball much in the second half.

Comment

• I just wish we had some guys we could feel good throwing too. It honestly seems like we have no confidence in this group of receivers. Big drop by Edelmen(who you're right about, he would make that catch with more live balls from Brady) but still.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Edelmen has been disappointing after having a good start last year.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Edelmen has been disappointing after having a good start last year.
                I have to agree in general. I expected him to at least be another option to keep defenses honest but he has not been there. Then again, no one has this year. We need a wide receiver and a defensive linemen then play the field for the best linebacker.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  I have to agree in general. I expected him to at least be another option to keep defenses honest but he has not been there. Then again, no one has this year. We need a wide receiver and a defensive linemen then play the field for the best linebacker.
                  He played QB, we should have some trick plays where he throws it down field or something.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

He played QB, we should have some trick plays where he throws it down field or something.
                    We had the one earlier this year against the Jets(I think?) but he had a false start penalty. Assume we're stashing it for something.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Edelmen has been disappointing after having a good start last year.
                      They don't and can't use him enough to expect him to be able to be effective. He doesn't have a place on the offense when Welker's healthy.

Comment

• At least Detroit has a short week, too... Just glad I have something to do on Thanksgiving, lol.

Comment

• I know I gave out alot of rep today to you guys, but anyone who goes and neg reps Go Cowboys will get more rep from me later in the week. That kid is the single stupidest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I dont even think hes trying to troll.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• He's basing that entire spiel on absolutely nothing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Dude I havent been so irritated with such senseless rambling in a long time. The guy is a ******* Idiot and has no clue what hes talking about.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Yes suuuuur. But the win is so god damned sweet right now, in spite of how it came. Don't let he and RealityCheck ruin your Pats boner.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information