Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draw a dimple on your chin (unless you have one) with some eyeliner and get your mug on the tele!!!

lol

Big Bang Clock. OMG these guys are so not bright. lol

(Big Ben. I assume the video clip is from the year we went to London. He's also talking about teammates going to a "hunted house" as we were there around Halloween.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Yeah, Meriweather is a hell of a football player and a smart one(For the most part) but he really sounds dumb. It's alright though, dudes a baller and a pretty funny guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm cool with that. I have never held the expectation that pro athletes will be the most brilliant, ethical, or pleasant people. lol

Sadly, when it comes to American intellect and knowledge, it's not just athletes that might mistake the name of a world famous landmark.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
          I'm cool with that. I have never held the expectation that pro athletes will be the most brilliant, ethical, or pleasant people. lol

Sadly, when it comes to American intellect and knowledge, it's not just athletes that might mistake the name of a world famous landmark.
          Haha, that's certainly the perception here in Europe:

I admit that the first video is australian but that's pretty much the consensus here as well haha...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Eh, I actually kind of resent that type of stuff. Fancy video editing to get in a cheap laugh, for the most part. I know a lot of European people and some of them would struggle with those questions as well. We're a bit more cut off and isolated from the rest of the world as our border countries are completely different, so you have different dynamics going on. This is going to get political pretty fast though, but yeah, I don't think you can judge the intellectual integrity of a country because of some douche guy from Australia going to the South and walking up to people who clearly look like they don't know **** about anything.
            Last edited by ElectricEye; 11-23-2010, 11:44 AM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Eh, I actually kind of resent that type of stuff. Fancy video editing to get in a cheap laugh, for the most part. I know a lot of European people and some of them would struggle with those questions as well. We're a bit more cut off and isolated from the rest of the world as our border countries are completely different, so you have different dynamics going on. This is going to get political pretty fast though, but yeah, I don't think you can judge the intellectual integrity of a country because of some douche guy from Australia going to the South and walking up to people who clearly look like they don't know **** about anything.

Oh, I don't think that americans are like this. It's just what the vast majority of people think. I know some americans and they are very intelligent and knowledgable people. But in general I do think that americans don't know as much about the outside world as for example europeans. But not all are as stupid as these idiots haha..

Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                Oh, I don't think that americans are like this. It's just what the vast majority of people think. I know some americans and they are very intelligent and knowledgable people. But in general I do think that americans don't know as much about the outside world as for example europeans. But not all are as stupid as these idiots haha..
                This is what I was getting at. Americans have a piss poor knowledge of anything outside of North America. However, every country has it's idiots, especially hot chicks. lol

FWIW - any opinion of Americans that is based off of the **** we pump out over the airwaves is going to be pretty poor. As Americans we have the choice to put an end to that stream of filth but don't. As such, I don't get too upset if someone views us negatively because of it, though I also don't put much stock in anyone who draws a conclusion based on that particular media, either.

Comment

• So the Cards are trying to ship Fitzgerald. Yes please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    So the Cards are trying to ship Fitzgerald. Yes please.
                    Shenanigans!

Source??

Holy ******* hell is "Yes please" ever an understatement. Oakland's 1st and even throw in our 3rds and I'd be thrilled.
                    Last edited by FlyingElvis; 11-23-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Yup, if that's the case, Fitz is a Patriot. It's just way to perfect a fit. I have a hard time saying bye to the possibility of AJ Green or Julio Jones, but he's just too perfect a fit to pass up. We were hot for Boldin too, but we'll be lava hot for Fitz.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Don Vito with a hit and run . . . bastiche!

I am not finding anything on teh webz about him being on the block. It seems about as likely as SJax trades were at this time last year. But now I'm all hot for him. Thanks Don! lol

Comment

• Someone find me a Larry Fitzgerald blow up doll for us to bang.

Yeah, I haven't seen anything more than rumblings that have been going on. No real story.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• How old is Fitz, he's also been having trouble staying healthy. But I wouldnt be opposed to getting him, hopefully not with a first tho.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• 27 as of August. He's only banged up this year b/c Matt Lienart sucks and hung him out to dry in preseason and he got his knee smushed. Otherwise he's been pretty stout.

He's far better than Marshall, works hard, and doesn't act like a cry baby +/- jackass in his off the field dealings. I'd say he's worth a 1st.
                              Last edited by FlyingElvis; 11-23-2010, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                How old is Fitz, he's also been having trouble staying healthy. But I wouldnt be opposed to getting him, hopefully not with a first tho.
                                27, 28 next year. Three or four productive years, conservatively because he's also the type of guy who won't suddenly disappear when his footspeed leaves him. That's worth a first IMO. If we can bring in a big time wide receiver, that's really like drafting two impact players because you get Wes Welker playing at a high level again because you can do some of the thing you used to be able to do with him like line him up with Moss(Or Fitz) and have the coverage not be able to account for him. You also make Edelmen and Tate that much better too. Complimentary receivers become more effective, basically. Fitz is in some ways a better fit than a Moss type for where this offense is headed too. He doesn't need a ton of risky passes down the field to be a useful player. His mid range game 15 yards down the field is fantastic. He can also hurt you deep with his leaping ability and body control, but he doesn't need the ball chucked up five times a game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information