Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They just need to play with that intensity all the time.

Comment

• We need to come out and smash them right off the bat. I really dont want to go to that game and lose. Hopefully now that our offense seems to be clicking (hopefully) we'll be able to move the ball easier then Brady just staring down Moss every play.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Brandon Tate needs to stick his hands in glue or something.

Because dropping easy throws in a dome in November isn't usually a good sign for catching hard passes thrown in icy Foxboro in late January.
        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Bethel Johnson.........

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Bethel Johnson.........
            I'm starting to think so too.. I had such high expectations for him though...

Originally posted by ElectricEye
            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Its still too early for us to write him off.
              I still think he can become a solid number two.
              Like Branch is for us but even better.
              He did miss an entire year bc of that knee... I'll chuck this up to rust.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Nice win guys. We got a deep ball today! I was so excited. I missed passing down the field.

Also; Brandon Tate sort of sucks right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He just needs to find his hands.
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Sucked ass on returns too. No burst.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well...that was more of a blocking/kick coverage issue than anything to do with Tate.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        Well...that was more of a blocking/kick coverage issue than anything to do with Tate.
                        I agree that it was horrible blocking breakdowns, but on one specifically he really didn't seem to get up the field fast as he should have. He had a very poor game today overall.

But yeah, it was nice to see the mid range and deep passing game today. The bomb to Branch was a little fluky, but it was busted coverage and we will take that every day of the week. Gronk made some nice catches down the field and Welker did some nice things too.

Oh, and how impressed should we be with McCourty. We hit BIIIIIG time with him by the looks of it. Punished the Lions for throwing to his side of the field. CJ had a big day, but a lot of that was on Arrington and against zone coverage. Shut him down in man situations and had that awesome return too. Teams will start throwing away from him soon. If we can somehow find another corner that won't give up every opposing receivers best game, we're in good shape.
                        Last edited by ElectricEye; 11-25-2010, 09:26 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                          Well...that was more of a blocking/kick coverage issue than anything to do with Tate.
                          Yea, this.

It's not Tate's problem on the KRs.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Honestly feel like it was a little bit of both on some of them. The blocking was horrible, but he also didn't get up the field fast on a few. Feel like he could have gotten it up to at least the twenty on the one of the kicks in the second half and instead we started with **** field position. But yeah, Tate the returner is fine, not worried about that, but Tate the returner has **** hands.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• heyyyy guys focus on alot of the positives from this game just not the negative. ive only seen negative from u guys the past few weeks. we are 9-2, we should be more happy than anything else

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I think we gotta hold our hands up to the Lions STs yesterday. Every kick pinned Tate down in the right hand corner and getting a good return from there was going to be tough.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information