Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If I had to put money on it it is going to be some dumb **** like that

    Comment


    • Supposedly an illegal medication. Still stupid stuff. Hurts the team...

      R.I.P. Junior Seau

      Comment


      • Has to be codeine

        Comment


        • Yeah let him sit now and he'll be back for January. I just hope this doesn't cost us 1st seed in the AFC.


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment




          • But yeah, this is ***. Changes the gameplan a ton for the Bears. Might have to have Mayo taking on blocks again.

            R.I.P. Junior Seau

            Comment


            • Way ahead of you EE lol

              Originally posted by ElectricEye
              I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

              Comment


              • People need to stop making excuses for this guy. If you believe the damage control him and his agent are pushing right now, I have a wonderful time share in Siberia you might be interested in.

                Comment


                • Already there EE. But yeah this really sucks for the team, not just the standpoint of Spikes being dumb. Mayo has been unbelievable this year and a lot of that is because of what Spikes can do, at least he'll be back in the playoffs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                    People need to stop making excuses for this guy. If you believe the damage control him and his agent are pushing right now, I have a wonderful time share in Siberia you might be interested in.
                    I really don't think he's a bad or disruptive person, but he's obviously making some real questionable decisions and not thinking his actions through.

                    R.I.P. Junior Seau

                    Comment


                    • I agree - he seems to be suffering from 'stupid kid' syndrome. Hopefully it doesn't progress into a case of all out douchebaggery.

                      Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      Has to be codeine
                      I would rofl, only b/c I just posted the purple drank grimace in the other thread. lol

                      Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

                      Comment


                      • Soo.. Purple drank? Anyone?

                        Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

                        Comment


                        • Spikes you know better then to hang out with Jamarcus Russell.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • I wonder if he's still dating Doc Rivers daughter after that entire ******* another girl on chatroulette thing.

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              I wonder if he's still dating Doc Rivers daughter after that entire ******* another girl on chatroulette thing.
                              The big three are planning on making a trip over to Spikes place tonight to have a "talk"


                              Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                              Comment


                              • Going to be -2 with the wind on Sunday...Sound fun :)

                                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information