Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We picked up Chevis Jackson. He is a guy I liked a lot coming out of LSU, we have a lot of corners already but I could see Jackson actually sticking around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
      We picked up Chevis Jackson. He is a guy I liked a lot coming out of LSU, we have a lot of corners already but I could see Jackson actually sticking around.
      He looked good at times for Atlanta his rookie year. I was actually curious what happened to him. Not a bad gamble.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I know Dunta Robinson was a very good pickup for them and Grimes has been playing very well. I don't know about the depth behind them, but yeah I really have no idea what happened to him.

Comment

• Supposedly was with Jacksonville this year but didn't play at all. Weird. Well, hopefully he's a fit here. I'm cautiously optimistic he can contribute here, but then again he was on the scrap heap...

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• From 2008:

36. Chevis Jackson, Atlanta Falcons
            Season Totals: 32 attempts, 6.28 YPA, 37.50 Forced INC%, 0 TDs, 1 INT

My two cents: I wish the Falcons would have played Chevis Jackson a little more than they did in 2008. I would have liked to see him and Chris Houston playing on opposite sides of the field for a couple of games. Jackson was only thrown at 32 times so his sample size is too small to get a real feel for where he is at as a player. From these numbers, and from what I saw, Jackson looks to be on the right path to success. Hopefully he will win the starting CB job opposite Houston next season.
            http://life.atlantafalcons.com/topic...0-cornerbacks/

Comment

• But then he fell off the face of the earth.

He's got good physical tools too with a 4.4 forty time. Sounds like a reclamation project, but weird it's coming in the middle of the year when he hasn't been with a team for almost a month.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Welker has 76 receptions right now coming off an ACL tear. He could get to a 100 receptions for the fourth straight year with us. Ballin.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Welker has 76 receptions right now coming off an ACL tear. He could get to a 100 receptions for the fourth straight year with us. Ballin.
                  I know, I've been keeping an eye on this. If he gets to 100 catches this year (needs another 28 ) he'll be the second player to do that (I think). I really want him to get to 100 again, this guy deserves it.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                  I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• So he has to get 7 receptions in the next four games. I wonder if that counts playoffs?

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• He only needs 24? That should be pretty easy for him provided he gets a good amount against Chicago. He's really turned it on after struggling pretty bad at times early in the year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• After being so down on our offense after the Browns loss, they have done a pretty good job over all. Hopefully that holds true for the rest of the season.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• We're a good defense. Just young. Only thing I'm really displeased with is third down. The rest of the stats are garbage.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                            We're a good defense. Just young. Only thing I'm really displeased with is third down. The rest of the stats are garbage.
                            I wouldn't say that we're good, but the stats don't do this defense justice either. But with Bodden, Warren and Kerrigan in the fold next year this defense is going to be sick! ;) Also, isn't Meriweather's contract up after this season?

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                              I wouldn't say that we're good, but the stats don't do this defense justice either. But with Bodden, Warren and Kerrigan in the fold next year this defense is going to be sick! ;) Also, isn't Meriweather's contract up after this season?
                              Could be, Idk if we'll resign him either. He looked good last year, and I know he was in the dog house a bit this year. Would you guys want to resign him?

Also, Go Miami so we can rest our players in the last game of the year.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Meriweather's deal expires after next season, not this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information