Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the fact that he can be effective inside in a 3-4 is crazy. I've always felt that he will be a stud when he walks out of here and ends up in a defense that really suits him, he was made to play in a tampa 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
      If I were betting, I'd take NE vs Atlanta.
      Oh please God let it be Atlanta. I think we match up so well on them, I really think we'd take it to them if we had to play them. Eagles scare me tho, if we had to play them in the SB I would be nervous.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        Yeah the fact that he can be effective inside in a 3-4 is crazy. I've always felt that he will be a stud when he walks out of here and ends up in a defense that really suits him, he was made to play in a tampa 2.
        It seems like he's getting bigger and better at everything very quickly. I'm glad they have Spikes, but I didn't hate the idea of Guyton next to Mayo going into last off-season. I'd hate to see him go. At the rate he's developing, I wouldn't be surprised if he got his ish together v. the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Oh please God let it be Atlanta. I think we match up so well on them, I really think we'd take it to them if we had to play them. Eagles scare me tho, if we had to play them in the SB I would be nervous.
          Only thing about Atlanta that scares me is Roddy white.
          Breed's QB Philosophy:
          Originally posted by Breed
          At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            It seems like he's getting bigger and better at everything very quickly. I'm glad they have Spikes, but I didn't hate the idea of Guyton next to Mayo going into last off-season. I'd hate to see him go. At the rate he's developing, I wouldn't be surprised if he got his ish together v. the run.
            He's fine chasing down backs and he's a good tackler, but the advantage Spikes offers over him is taking on blocks and forcing the run in different directions. Spikes is playing the Ted Johnson role very, very well.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Another WOW game by the defense. Just ******* awesome to watch. The Pats are just dismantling teams right now. This season has been crazy and it still seems odd to look at the record and see 11-2.

Also . . . what's all this "root for the Jets" talk??!! If I didn't love you guys I'd be neg repping that gahhbage! lol

**** the Jets. All I want for xmas is a #1 seed. But my stocking stuffed with and epic Jets collapse that drops them out of the playoffs would be awfully nice, too! Let 'em back out of the playoffs like they backed in the last time they made it.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                Also . . . what's all this "root for the Jets" talk??!! If I didn't love you guys I'd be neg repping that gahhbage! lol

**** the Jets. All I want for xmas is a #1 seed. But my stocking stuffed with and epic Jets collapse that drops them out of the playoffs would be awfully nice, too! Let 'em back out of the playoffs like they backed in the last time they made it.
                :( I thought I was being creative. Apparently not.

But I've been told. **** the Jets, always had that thought deep down, always will. Loving all the delicious Jets tears the past few weeks.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Apparently the loss to the Patriots is still haunting Mark Sanchez this week. His QB Rating against the Dolphins was 45.3

(stole from another forum)
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• So we'll have to follow the Rodgers thing throughout the week. It sounds like it's 50/50 early on in regards to if he'll play or not. Two concussions in the season is pretty serious stuff though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                      :( I thought I was being creative. Apparently not.

But I've been told. **** the Jets, always had that thought deep down, always will. Loving all the delicious Jets tears the past few weeks.
                      It's all good. I forgive you. Good intentions and all . . . lol

When the Pats game ended and the coverage switched to the phins / jets I found myself thinking "Must be a division matchup, cuz I'm actually rooting for the Dolphins."

If the Jets lose out and Indy / SD win out the Jets would only see the playoffs in their living rooms. That would make me so happy. All that hype only to prove they are Paper Tigers.

That's saying a lot considering how much I ******* hate the Chargers & Colts.

Comment

• Not sure I don't prefer the Jets in the playoffs over the Chargers and Colts. We're a matchup nightmare for them.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Not sure I don't prefer the Jets in the playoffs over the Chargers and Colts. We're a matchup nightmare for them.
                          With our youth on D we need this team to show up big to beat any of them. If they play as well as they have the last two weeks it won't matter who we face.

But I will (begrudgingly) concede that Sanchez alone makes the Jets an easier matchup than the other two. He's really choking it up.

Comment

• I mean the plus side of seeing the Jets in the playoffs again would be another chance to shove it down their throats and watch Ryan almost come to tears in his press conference again while listening to Sanchize explain how "he looked off three guys but didn't see the fourth" so he got picked off. So funny him trying to say that when talking about the spikes interception.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• HOLY CRAP GUYS

How the hell haven't we seen this before?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• He's so awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information