Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damn, we have no many people on IR
    Here's to Butler picking up his play
    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      Damn, we have no many people on IR
      Here's to Butler picking up his play
      Seriously, when is it time we start crying about our IR like the Packer fans do?


      Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by descendency View Post
        Rodgers may not play and it may snow...

        100-0?
        Snow is indeed in the forecast.

        R.I.P. Junior Seau

        Comment


        • Yeah but they still have Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and some other scary defenders. Our offense has been rolling but the Packers defense will be an interesting matchup for our offense. BJ Raji on Koppen should be no fun either.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
            Yeah but they still have Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson, and some other scary defenders. Our offense has been rolling but the Packers defense will be an interesting matchup for our offense. BJ Raji on Koppen should be no fun either.
            Very good points, yeah. Matthews on Light will be a ******* nightmare.

            R.I.P. Junior Seau

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
              Very good points, yeah. Matthews on Light will be a ******* nightmare.
              Snow favors our OL.
              **** her in da *****!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by descendency View Post
                Snow favors our OL.
                Also a good point. That was a big reason we slowed down the Bears pass rush the other week.

                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • Vollmer VS Matthews. I'll be watching that matchup.


                  Our IR List:

                  J.Barrett S
                  L.Bodden CB*
                  K.Faulk 3rd Down RB
                  S.Gostkowski* K
                  D.Jenkins WR
                  N.Kaczur G/T*
                  B.Lockett CB
                  B.McGowan S
                  S.Neal RG*
                  D.Richard DE
                  T.Warren*
                  J.Wilhite CB(Nickel)

                  *Starters
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                  Comment


                  • But have you heard that the Packers have injuries? Lot's of them.

                    R.I.P. Junior Seau

                    Comment


                    • yeah snow fall looks pretty good right now.... near 4-6 inches.... but will be a wet snow. this obviously is subject to change a good amount as we get closer, but looks like snow will fall most of the day, with some periods of lighter stuff, and as of now, pick up right around game time. sweet

                      Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                      Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                      Comment


                      • Alright man. Two snow games in a row. We haven't had snow in the area yet either, so that will be neat for me too(live 10 mins from the stadium).

                        R.I.P. Junior Seau

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Alright man. Two snow games in a row. We haven't had snow in the area yet either, so that will be neat for me too(live 10 mins from the stadium).
                          no doubt itll be fun

                          Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

                          Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

                          Comment


                          • I can't believe there's only three weeks left of the regular season.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • It's been a quick one to be sure, but that's not a bad thing. Last year felt a whole lot longer.

                              R.I.P. Junior Seau

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                It's been a quick one to be sure, but that's not a bad thing. Last year felt a whole lot longer.
                                This year is certainly been a great one for Pats fans thus far. It would be great to have the most winning team of the decade close it out with a Lombardi trophy.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information