Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this "Christmas" that you speak of? I have been celebrating Saturnalia.

Comment

• Hopefully, Santa will bring us a bunch of this ^^^ on Sunday
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
        I am really starting to warm on Bailey, I think he could be a guy we take. Unbelievable talent at a position of need, plus he is a Miami guy like Meriweather/Wilfork. He has no character problems and I just see so much Seymour in him, not so much frame wise or anything but he is just a freakishly talented kid with a tractor-fed type of country background. They are both relatively soft-spoken as well, I think Bailey could become a superstar here.
        I see Vernon Ghoulston all over again personally.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I'm hoping for 3 McCourty interceptions so he can run away with the DROY award.
          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• **** it, I'm hoping for four

What is the trade market/value for B.Meriweather?
            He's been benched, makes bone headed plays- I'm not sure if BB will keep him around if he can help it
            I could also see BB targeting another safety in the draft
            Last edited by Nalej; 12-25-2010, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              **** it, I'm hoping for four

What is the trade market/value for B.Meriweather?
              He's been benched, makes bone headed plays- I'm not sure if BB will keep him around if he can help it
              I could also see BB targeting another safety in the draft
              Been saying this for a while now.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• So disappointing, I was high on Merriweather when we got him, he looked good last year too.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Me too. I was holding out for the best but when he tackled Meriweather, that was it. I was furious.

So anyone know what kind of trade value we could get for him?
                  We got a 4th for Hobbs (I believe) and Meriweather >>> Hobbs
                  I can see him being traded on draft day just like Hobbs too.

Originally posted by ESPNBOSTON
                  New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was among six players who were downgraded to out Saturday night for Sunday's game against the Buffalo Bills. Hernandez has a hip injury.

In addition, starting right guard Dan Connolly (concussion), outside linebacker Jermaine Cunningham (calf) and defensive linemen Mike Wright (concussion), Myron Pryor (back) and Brandon Deaderick (shoulder) have been ruled out.
                  Holy ****... who the **** is playing today?!
                  Our front seven is so ******* thin... I hope we win today so we can rest even more people next week.
                  We need to head in the playoffs a lot more healthy than we are now if we want to do some damage

Comment

• Ughhhhh that sucks, I really hope we come to play today. We need to get healthy.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Despite all these injuries, I feel confident we'll get a win, it's the Bills after all.

Comment

• These Bills aren't the same Bills of the last few years. We won by one score last time around and Fitz is proving to be pretty competent as a starter. Plus were dealing with some injuries and illness so nothing is certain. We lost to Miami in 2003 when they were just terrible.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Yeah, but I really don't see them beating us.

Of course it depends on what Pats will show up, the Pats who killed the Jets and the Bears or the Pats who sucked against Cleveland and GB.

Comment

• Actually I came away happy with the GB game. It showed we can respond when were down and not playing well, plus GB had a great defensive/offensive game plan.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Congrats boys! Nice job in wrapping up the East and the #1 seed. However, the job is not yet finished as the larger goal still needs to be met!

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Nice win... so it looks. I didn't get to watch.
                                Anyone have some bullets of the game? Positives and negatives? Studs and duds?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information