X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday, FlyingElvis!

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      I want no parts of Colts and Ravens. I'm confident in blowouts on the rest. We rock :)
      I want the Colts in Foxborough in the snow. We'll embarrass Manning.
      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• I want the Jets again.

How I hope it goes down;

Jets beat Indy, play us automatically as the lowest remaining seed.

Baltimore beats KC, gives the Steelers the game they want.

We beat the Jets.

Steelers beat the Ravens.

We beat the Steelers in the AFC Championship game.

Win the ******* Super Bowl.
        Last edited by ElectricEye; 01-08-2011, 01:50 PM.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I'm ok with that. I just think the Jets are not going to be an easy task, no way will they forget the beating they took last time. Idk I think we can win but the last two years weve lost some frustrating games to them. Hopefully all the youngens stay focused, I was glad to read wilforks statements about this weeks practice, and hell BB even gave the team the weekend off because of how well they practiced and came in to work. So Sounds like everything is going pretty well. I still have that bad taste in my mouth from last January, hopefully this team does too.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I want the Jets to beat the Colts and owe the Chargers a second for Cromartie, but I want to play the Colts in Foxborough.

Such a tough choice.
            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Rumors are that A.Maybin (Buf) is going to be released.
              I'm assuming V.Gholston is going to be also.

Would you guys be willing to bring those two in for a workout? I sure as hell would.
              I was just reading random articles about the AFC East and came across one that made me thing of this.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                Rumors are that A.Maybin (Buf) is going to be released.
                I'm assuming V.Gholston is going to be also.

Would you guys be willing to bring those two in for a workout? I sure as hell would.
                If anything, just to get some info about the teams. Maybin could be an intruiging option as a situational pass rusher, but I don't think he'd take a paycut large enough to end up here. He could be a new Tully Banta-Fail. But still, I don't think I want him actually. Vernon Gholston? I loved him prior to the 2008 draft. Now? I don't want any part of him. Get lost, Vernon. Maybe he can go to Seattle and become a decent LDE, but he's not a 3-4 player imo.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                  If anything, just to get some info about the teams. Maybin could be an intruiging option as a situational pass rusher, but I don't think he'd take a paycut large enough to end up here. He could be a new Tully Banta-Fail. But still, I don't think I want him actually. Vernon Gholston? I loved him prior to the 2008 draft. Now? I don't want any part of him. Get lost, Vernon. Maybe he can go to Seattle and become a decent LDE, but he's not a 3-4 player imo.
                  Well, that's why I said "work out". I see that they've failed in their current situations
                  but if BB can make P.Woods, Ninkovich, TBC (who sucked in SF and then had a ten sack season with us), and that new guy from the UFL look solid
                  I'd at least like them to workout for BB and see if BB thinks he can do something with them
                  Gholston would have to shed some weight since NYJ's turned him into a 5-tech
                  Again, I'd like to see them in for at least a look...

Comment

• Maybin, yeah. Ghloston no.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Bring 'em in.....Oh Sanchez red zone FAIL !!!!!

Comment

• Maybin (as shocking as this is) is worse than Gholston.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Well it's time to get to show the Jets who this division belongs to again. Please God don't let us lose to the Jets.

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Match up locked; your New England Patriots versus the Puke Green New York Jets.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Let the Ryan **** talk show start now haha.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I can't wait to see this upcoming game. The Jets adjustments to our new beast mode offense should be interesting.
                                I have no fear for Sanchez and that O. Frugg 'em!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information