This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know all of us are thinking WTF?

We have a ton of rookies. We had many injuries. Should we have won this game?

Absolutely. We are a far better team right now than the Jets. Simply put, our team chocked.

That said, in the next five years, there is no other team better positioned to go on a dominant run than this team. Our current crop of rookies get one more year under their belt, we get back our laundry list of injured players. The only real obstacle in our way moving forward is the lack of a CBA agreement.

And take solace, the Steelers are going to kill the Jets.

Comment

• Yeah man, I think this game was a good learning experience for our youth. Who clearly were not ready.

Good news is, we're young, l oaded with picks again. Good cap situation.

Jets are none of that.

**** it, i think packers wouldve smoked us in the SB anyway lol.
      Breed's QB Philosophy:
      Originally posted by Breed
      At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• I think the Pats would have beaten the Packers. The Packers didn't have Rodgers when they played the Patriots earlier, but with how Flynn played, there's no way the Packers are much better with Rodgers in that game.

I had a ton of confidence in this team if they could get past the Jets.

Comment

• I feel like ****. Couldn't even enjoy a great dinner my wife made.
          Brady is in his 30s. We only have a small window with him in his prime left.
          Expectations were low to start the season but that doesn't make this loss any easier.
          The DL depth is what killed us imo.
          A first round of Kerrigan and Heyward would be wonderful.
          A healthy Wright and Pryor, and FA WR speedster and resigning Mankin.

The draft is so far away, the Celtics are banged up and baseball is still months away.
          Worst time of the year
          I'm going to have nightmares of drops, false starts and sacks up until the draft
          Last edited by Nalej; 01-16-2011, 08:12 PM.
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• OL
            DL
            OLB
            Big WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
              I feel like ****. Couldn't even enjoy a great dinner my wife made.
              Brady is in his 30s. We only have a small window with him in his prime left.
              The Patriots may have just lost, but don't sell them short. They were the #1 seed in the AFC, are just coming off of one of the best draft classes in recent memory and have a bajillion draft picks this upcoming year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                OL
                DL
                OLB
                Big WR
                Most of the pressure came from the jets through either Connolly or Koppen. Connolly has been a liability at times all year, which I don't see how other fans seemed to like him a lot more than me.

The Patriots DL has 2 of the 3 DL they need (Ty Warren on IR).

The Patriots do not have a good OLB right now.

WR is an interesting debate.

CB/S could be another interesting debate.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                  OL
                  DL
                  OLB
                  Big WR
                  Yes, yes, and yes. OL was exposed as a major weakness today. Shaun Ellis ate Dan Connolly lunch and Koppen and Light were and adventure as per usual. Deion Branch and Wes Welker disappeared. We aren't able to physically impose ourself...which is a major weakness in the playoffs. Sometimes you just need to be the biggest, strongest guy in the fight rather than the most crafty.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    Yes, yes, and yes. OL was exposed as a major weakness today. Shaun Ellis ate Dan Connolly lunch and Koppen and Light were and adventure as per usual. Deion Branch and Wes Welker disappeared. We aren't able to physically impose ourself...which is a major weakness in the playoffs. Sometimes you just need to be the biggest, strongest guy in the fight rather than the most crafty.
                    With all their flaws i think they still win the game if they dont #### up so much. The Crumpler drop, the screwup on the fake punt both led to 11 points and they never seemed to be able to dig out.

Up and down the roster there are too many system guys and not enough talent, but that can be remedied with a good draft. Back to work.

Comment

• Three straight playoff losses. Great seasons though. I feel like a Colts fan.
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        I feel like a Colts fan.
                        I feel like we've had a very Colts-esque last few years. We have some young talent, but we need to use this draft to add some more attitude and toughness. We need to be able to boss people around in the trenches and aside from a few people we can't do that right now. This sucks now, but we are starting to head back in the right direction.

Comment

• Haha yeah this certainly feels like a Colts team. And it really sucks. BB had two weeks to get this team ready for tonights game, and we still lost. BB is 2-3 against Ryan and the Jets. Maybe Ryan just has us figured out?

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Potentially Huge consequence of the Loss:

Belichick now has to coach the pro-bowl this year.

The last time Belichick coached it, we signed Adialus Thomas a few weeks later. This year's top prize could be there as well.

**** her in da *****!

Comment

• Yeah and then remember how well Thomas worked out for us haha. I'm saying it now, Aso is going to the Jets. And yes it will suck.

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Yeah and then remember how well Thomas worked out for us haha. I'm saying it now, Aso is going to the Jets. And yes it will suck.
                                Why would the Jets do that?

I understand Aso is a beast, but the Jets have two very very good CBs. Where would they put them all?

I mean, Aso+Revis... unstoppable. Where does that leave Cromartie though?
                                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information