• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why I mentioned you sir.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Don't consider Mankins back. I know with Wilfork a similar situation happened but I just don't see us bringing him back. My only hope is that we franchise him and trade him to the highest bidder.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Also just read a mock of the Pats taking Locker at 17. I almost spit my water out.

Originally posted by WMD
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• As much as I love Locker, that would be a bad pick. Unless Belichick is sure he's Brady's Steve Young.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            As much as I love Locker, that would be a bad pick. Unless Belichick is sure he's Brady's Steve Young.
            That'd still be a bad pick
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I LOVE Locker as a prospect. I think he has as much upside as any quarterback in recent memory if things fall well. But he would need to sit for at least two years. Would be a good situation for him here, but I'm against drafting a quarterback.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I don't see how anyone could be legitimately upset with Locker being the pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  I don't see how anyone could be legitimately upset with Locker being the pick.
                  Because QB is like the strongest position on the team. And we have much more pressing needs than finding a replacement to a guy who just had one of the best seasons of his career playing with nobodies.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• unless Locker plans on bulking up to play end or wants to rush the passer then i want no part of him. (unless we use him as trade bait to another team to get moar pickz.) That's it, he's a quarterback so he'd be the perfect passrusher! HE KNOWS WHAT THE QUARTERBACK IS THINKING!
                    Last edited by ryno626; 01-29-2011, 12:21 PM. Reason: tshirt time

Comment

• Exactly. We're built to win now. We can always grab a qb in a couple yrs and he'd still sit a couple more before Brady's gone.
                      OLB still is the biggest need as of now.
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                        I don't see how anyone could be legitimately upset with Locker being the pick.
                        Because the window is closing on a Super Bowl run. We have three years to win another title. Might as well go for broke with that. We're set up for the future pretty well on defense too, but Brady is under contract for three more years and can possibly play for six more.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• The team isn't just built to win now, though... There's no magical, closing window here. And what's the QB situation going to be like 4-5 years down the road?

I'm not saying whether they should or will, I'm saying I don't see how you can be upset with that pick if they chose to go that route.

Comment

• Because it doesn't help us right now. We were two games away from the Super Bowl. We shouldn't be thinking about five years down the road.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                              Because it doesn't help us right now. We were two games away from the Super Bowl. We shouldn't be thinking about five years down the road.
                              They're one of the youngest teams in the NFL with a boat load of picks. If they like one of the QBs enough to stash them away for 4-5 years, I can't question it.

Comment

• I wouldn't question it, but I think the fanbase would be justifiably upset. We're a few pieces away from winning a Super Bowl. The pick you would have to use to get that quarterback would be taking away an opportunity to find a player to help us do that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information