This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
    Tate may be a good returner, but I wouldn't say he stretched the field for us last year.
    No, I wouldn't either. Made some tough catches down the field but dropped a ton of easy ones. Made more plays underneath and running really.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
      Texans sign Jonathan Joseph... *gulp*
      yep, not looking so good here. please go back to oakland or san fran.. or have a mystery team in there

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
        yep, not looking so good here. please go back to oakland or san fran.. or have a mystery team in there
        Tampa Bay? Please...?
        Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Texas Longhorns

Comment

• apparently TB offered him such a large contract that the jets cant even match it. SF still in the mix. Looking good for us right now, alot has changed in the last half hour

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• I can't root for Fat Al either. He's a total piece of crap. His behavior, regardless of how poorly Shanny handled it, has been unacceptable as a professional and as a (sub)human being.

Honestly, I'm hoping he just acts like himself from the start. That way he'll be gone by mid August.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Let the Ochocinco era begin!!! LOVE IT!

Sorry for two in a row, but my boy Chad deserves better than being lumped into a post with that other unmentionable.

Comment

• What picks did they give up to get Chad Johnson?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Tom Brady should seriously consider wearing a visor...
                  **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Hey I understand the feeling towards Haynesworth because I feel the same way, but put it this way;

In January if we play the Jets and they're marching down the field for the go ahead score and all our OLBs and guys like Mike Wright are grasping at Sanchez and letting him get loose and then Haynesworth comes and smashes him and forces a fumble winning us the game I think I'd be a happy little Pats fan

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
                      What picks did they give up to get Chad Johnson?
                      A 6th and 7th is what I saw somewhere but I can't find any confirmation. I think it was in a WEEI breaking news email. Not sure which year(s) those picks are, but if it's a 6 & 7 it's irrelelvant anyway. We'll no doubt recoup those over time.

Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                      Hey I understand the feeling towards Haynesworth because I feel the same way, but put it this way;

In January if we play the Jets and they're marching down the field for the go ahead score and all our OLBs and guys like Mike Wright are grasping at Sanchez and letting him get loose and then Haynesworth comes and smashes him and forces a fumble winning us the game I think I'd be a happy little Pats fan
                      I'll be happy for the stop and bitching at the tv because I have to see that dirtbag in a Pats uni.

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Has Chad done a presser yet?

Comment

• Matt Light and Ne on verge of new deal via Sprint NFL Football app widget
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                              Has Chad done a presser yet?
                              Have been listening to the radio on and off today and haven't heard anything.

Unclear if Haynesworth is here yet, doesn't sound like it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                Have been listening to the radio on and off today and haven't heard anything.
                                Ok, thanks. I hadn't found anything either. But you guys are tied in so if it happened, I know you'd know.

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                                Unclear if Haynesworth is here yet, doesn't sound like it.
                                Sweet. Maybe he'll be a superdouche right off the bat and be cut before he even steps foot on Patriots ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information