Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am all against the 18 game schedule as well, I love watching the preseason.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
      Didn't see the Mangini boner coming... \
      I also disagree with the build up nonsense you speak of
      I think he's a good defensive coach... but that's about it.
      There's a reason he was fired twice and isn't coaching anymore
      I digress though... I don't care much for him but I have no problem with people poking fun at him still

I don't read the comment sections on ESPN for insight ever either...
      it's usually just people bickering back and forth but sometimes I find them humorous.
      He was fired in New York because he didn't want Brett Favre.

He was dropped in Cleveland because Holmgren wanted someone who runs something closer to what the teams he coached ran.

Mangini built the foundation for the success the Jets are having now, and rebuilt the Browns from the ground up. He never had a quarterback in either city.

Comment

• Yeah, I respect Mangini a lot as a coach. I was amazed by what he did with the Browns last year with a roster that was completely starved of talent. Rob Ryan probably helped quite a bit, but still.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
          ahhhh crap. its gotta be on some other channel though you would think. if not, id be pissed lol
          NFLN is replaying it Friday and it's set to record. Along with all the other preseason games, as usual for me. NFLN makes my fantasy football drafting so much better.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• dont know if people saw this, but mike reiss and mike rodak posted their first set of roster projections

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...ter-version-10

some interesting differences. i think its still too early to do these, but a good read

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Yeah, too early...but both of those look like realistic possibilities. I like the roster Reiss put together better, personally. I would keep Price over Morris in a heartbeat, especially given that Ridley looks like a lock to make the final 53. I would also like to try to find a place for Mark Anderson.

Interesting that Reiss said that Kade Weston has come a long a bit. He's a guy who could play DE in the base package and could be an upgrade over Deaderick.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Ocho cinco says hes going to live with a fan for the next two to three weeks while hes looking for a house. I think that is just amazing and if I lived near foxboro I would love for that to happen.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                  BB described Fat Al as day to day today, receiving treatment for an injury not identified. I'm filing this one under the "not a big deal" category. I don't think he would have commented on it if it was anything serious.
                  Wasn't he blocked in the knee or leg or something his first day of practice? Probably tweaked a hammy or something minor but on E!SPN today they already had someone spouting off how this typical fat al behavior and the pats bit off more than they can chew.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a little much.

Ross Ventrone got the ax today in favor of Mark Wetterer, a rookie out of Louisville. Ventrone's are now 0/4 with sticking with the Patriots. Gotta figure one of them will make it one of these days. Wetterer is a guy I think can play in the NFL for sure. Maybe not as a starter, but he's big and strong and did pretty well for himself at Louisville this past year as a part of a very effective running game. Could well end up making the team as a depth guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Wetterer. . .

Who's next Wetterest or Wettester?
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Anyone else fear for brady against the lions? lol
                        Breed's QB Philosophy:
                        Originally posted by Breed
                        At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                          Anyone else fear for brady against the lions? lol
                          Lol. no. Logan Mankins is scarier than Suh.
                          **** her in da *****!

Comment

• This is how Mankins/Suh will probably end up looking;

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by BradysKnee View Post
                              Anyone else fear for brady against the lions? lol
                              only thing im afraid of is suh delivering a dirty late hit :) lol

but honestly that game is a great test for our first unit. our pass defense in that game will tested. kind of worried about that interior defensive line vs. koppen.... lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Would they sit Brady again?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information