Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Branch has played incredible for us since the trade from Seattle. 13 games and 928yds isn't too shabby, and quietly this year he has 222yds already. He and Tom Brady have a special chemistry, that frankly not even Brady~Welker or Brady~Brown ever had.

If it were me I'd have a 2TE set in there 60% time with Branch-Welker-Gronk-Hernandez-Woodhead. Just too many good pass catchers for a base defense to cover, and there is always a threat for them to run with that personnel too. Maybe replace Branch with Ocho if they're facing a 5'8" type corner, or put in Price or Slater in on 2nd and short so they can go deep, but other than that those are the 5 guys I want on the field.

Comment

• Just imagine what Brach's career would had been like if he had stayed with us instead of being traded.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We also got to see Ridley for the first time against a quality opponent The result? 2 rushes for 9 yards. I'll take that any day. Looked quick on his two carries and showed some wiggle and didn't go down on initial contact. I think we might have a very, very deep backfield this year. Has anybody heard anything about Dowling's injury? Wasn't his thigh the problem in college as well?

Originally posted by ElectricEye
        I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          Just imagine what Brach's career would had been like if he had stayed with us instead of being traded.
          His numbers would be way up there, and people would be talking about him as a HoF player.

Comment

• I'm worried (what else is new) about this up comming game. I really hope we don't look past the Bills like Clevland last year. They are going to come out wanting to prove something while were coming off a big win against an AFC contender.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yeah. Hoping Belichick can keep them focused. Shouldn't be hard if they look at the film and the standings and see they're playing a 2-0 team that's put up a ton of points the first two weeks. The Bills snuck up on two teams already, so the element of surprise is gone. Hoping the Pats just crush them into oblivion straight out of the gate and refuse to let up so we don't have to stress about it.

Comment

• You don't sneak up on the Raiders and Chiefs.

The Chiefs are **** and the Raiders are average (so are the Bills, hence why the game was so close). The Bills are a prime candidate for a good team like NE to fall asleep one week and slip up and lose. Thankfully, it's a divisional game - and Tom Brady won't let the offense lose divisional games.

I'm way more scared of the @Raiders game. It's west coast, outside of the division, playing a team that wants to prove that they aren't the Patriots dumping ground, and they are actually a pretty good team.

@Redskins is another game. Good team. Road Game. Patriots should have quite a few wins under their belt and may be a bit cocky by then.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Meh. The Chiefs aren't nearly as bad as the scores of the last two games. They expect to just run through Buffalo without much football preparation in the off-season and not being able to do so screwed them up for Week 2. The Bills did sneak up on them. Point is...the Bills aren't sneaking up on the Patriots in Week 3.

And the Redskins are dog ass. I expect them to maybe be 5-7 going into the Pats game. They're not a good team.

The Pats will have a lot tougher games behind them when the Redskins roll around.

Comment

• Koppen and Pryor are done for the year.

We've also signed Landon Cohen again and Phillip Adams. The Dowling injury appears to be nothing serious, it's been listed as both a hip and a thigh thing according to separate sources.

Biggest blow is that Chung had thumb surgery the other day. Questionable as to if he'll play next week.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Yea, I saw that report. Very worrisome @ Chung.
                      Barrett and Brown starting... color me 'concerned'.
                      Glad to see that Dowling will be fine though.
                      Am I the only one surprised we didn't try to add some OL depth?
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Late to the party after a work conference in Milwaukee (awesome city, btw) but here are my thoughts on the game.

1 - Incredibly happy w/the fans response to both of Ocho's catches. Clearly supportive, non-sarcastic cheering and I think it was awesome.

2 - Has anybody seen Antonio Gates? Maybe I missed it, but none of you mentioned it in your posts. Granted, in the second half our DST looked like a group that figured Rivers and the Chargers would just take their ball & go home, and VJax more than made up for the lockdown on Gates, but that was a clinic by Chung (mostly) and our LB/DBs.

3 - It's been 2 games against two of the best WRs the NFL has to offer. Settle down on the McCourty is gone stuff. lol

4 - Pass rush. It wasn't stellar but it was definitely better than last year. There was push, the pocket was constantly shrinking, and Rivers was harassed. Certainly not a fearsome rush, but there was pressure most of the game.

5 - OMG TEs! These two are insane. We'll miss Hernandez, but I think it's a chance for Ocho or Price to step up for a few weeks. Hernandez is really not in there throwing key blocks on running plays very often. Personally, I love me some Chad, but I'd like to see Price getting some PT.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          Yea, I saw that report. Very worrisome @ Chung.
                          Barrett and Brown starting... color me 'concerned'.
                          Glad to see that Dowling will be fine though.
                          Am I the only one surprised we didn't try to add some OL depth?
                          The depth on the OL is still good with Wendell covering the interior and Solder handling the OT positions. And apparently, they still have Donald Thomas?

Chung is a safety. I expect him to play with a wrapped up hand.

Comment

• Belichick series part II tonight in 6 hours 13 minutes...

(just in case anyone forgot)
                            **** her in da *****!

Comment

• ....Carter got fined for his on Rivers. I ******* hate this league.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Pure ********. Hope the team pays it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information