Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Lester :D (Safety, Alabama... 6'2", 210)
    **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Anyone else have a bad feeling about today's game?

I think the Pats may play a lot of 3-3-5 to try and combat some of the injuries up front as well as trying to matchup with Buffalo's offense. Fred Jackson may have a great day against our front later.

I don't necessarily worry about the offense without Hernandez and think we may see some more of Ridley and Vereen than we have. But it's probably going to have to be a shootout again and I'd really prefer we started to shut teams out on defense.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I really have little to no faith in our defense, sure we forced key turnovers against San Diego but it wasn't pretty by any means

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm terrified about this game.
          All the injuries are starting to stack up. They're going to take their toll on the team.
          Only 3 DTs? I expect to see S.Ellis playing inside this game with Cunningham play end when he does.
          Maybe playing some 2-4-5 as our sub package w/ Ellis and Wilfork as the down lineman and our 34 linebacking crew as the LBs. (Ninko,Spikes/Fletcher,Mayo,Cunningham)
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            I really have little to no faith in our defense, sure we forced key turnovers against San Diego but it wasn't pretty by any means
            Yeah I don't really have any faith in it either, but I don't understand why because on paper it looks like it should be good. The personnel is pretty good with Wilfork, Haynesworth, Mayo, McCourty, and Chung all of whom are in the top 15 of their positions. Plus Bodden, Carter, and Ellis are nothing to scoff at either. It's just a matter of everyone playing consistently and putting it together on the field.

I really think BB just has no idea how to coach defense now with the implementation of the new rules. In the past his defense was all about disrupting timing by basically mugging receivers off the line and confusing QB's with a lot of LB movement. Now QB's can basically snap the ball knowing exactly where their WR's are going to be when which keeps them from holding onto the ball and looking for their secondary reads which is where plays fail. Since BB has no idea what to do he just plays so vanilla whereas the good defenses: Jets, Ravens, Steelers attack all game.

Comment

• I'm worried. Haynesworth is out today with a back injury....which is kind of strange considering he practiced. We don't have many defensive linemen at all today. Bills have been very good at running the ball this year, watch out for that early.

....that's in addition to the Chung being ruled out. Tough week for that stuff really.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Dowling is inactive too!

WTF is this?

Comment

• Can you say trap game?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This is going to be a ridiculously hard game for us today.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Yup, huge trap game.

2 competent DB's and 1 competent DT against an offense that is really feeling it right now. Brady better be sharp.

Comment

• It's all about stopping the run today, for me. I'm comfortable getting into a shootout with Buffalo. What we can't have happen is a slow paced game where they possess the ball.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• This game basically comes down to Brady vs. Fitzpatrick. My money's on Brady.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                          I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• "My QB is better than your QB" doesn't really work if you can't get yours on the field. We've got injuries on key positions on defense and the Bills have five legitimate guys to throw to who can move the chains. That's not even mentioning the fact that they have the leading rusher in the NFL right now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• It's going to suck but I really have a feeling Brady may throw for 500 yards because the defense will be run through like swiss cheese.
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• McCourty gave up 85 yards to Steve Johnson in the first half.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information