This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slater's back too.

Nothing really unexpected from the inactive list aside from that. Boyce looks like he may be banished to the inactive list for the rest of the year.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• They're just letting the Jets beat themselves.

Comment

• And now were just letting ourselves beat ourselves.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• RIP Defense.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
            RIP Defense.
            Solutions: Talib comes back healthy, Replace Gregory with Harmon, and play Fletcher in coverage over Hightower. Now if we would just actually do that.

Comment

• I'll co-sign all of that. If Hightower is still attempting to cover ANYONE next week, I'm flipping ****. He looks like the fat kid in gym class in space.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Also we need Kelly back.

Originally posted by WMD
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Gronk isn't the magic bullet either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Ryans ******* up is the magic bullet.

Comment

• I'm quite possibly the biggest Brady guy on the forum. I've maintained all along throughout the struggles that a majority of it can't be put on him.

This is on him today. Missed open receivers all day. Downfield passing has been an issue here for quite some time and will continue to be if he doesn't get it together.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• They literally never call that. That happens in every game. You always see guys pushing their RBs in short yardage situation. Why do you throw a flag for that? That is such a dick move.

Comment

• I've never, ever seen that call.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Whatever. I don't think that one will stop stinging for awhile, but we can't complain. We put the game in the refs hands by not converting.

Total horseshit though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Trade Brady, start Mallet.

jk but seriously Brady sucked today and why we didnt try running the ball to balance things is beyond me.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Brady was obsessed with Gronk today too. I can understand why with the poor performance of the receivers, but he really locked on.

Long-term, we'll HAVE to figure this thing out, but yeah.

On the upside, Gronk looked pretty good. Still think there's some rust to be shaken off and he didn't quite look like he was up to game speed yet, but the results were there early even. Some of the stuff we saw in the first few drives was fantastic. We were running the ball effectively on quick counts and the tempo was back.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information