Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New England Patriots Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dude i did not know you got banned, for those reasons? wow thats all i can say. Funny how you stick up for your team and you get banned, but the prime time up here can go around to anyones forums and say whatever he pleases. WOW


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      Dude i did not know you got banned, for those reasons? wow thats all i can say. Funny how you stick up for your team and you get banned, but the prime time up here can go around to anyones forums and say whatever he pleases. WOW
      You don't even know why he got banned. Truthfully, he should have been banned from this site forever. He's a disgusting human being that has a ton of bad karma headed his way.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
        You don't even know why he got banned. Truthfully, he should have been banned from this site forever. He's a disgusting human being that has a ton of bad karma headed his way.
        Well that is your opinion. And I have mine, some people are just spineless pussies.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
          Well that is your opinion. And I have mine, some people are just spineless pussies.
          Who? The guy that got jumped and is now in a coma fighting for his life?
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
            Who? The guy that got jumped and is now in a coma fighting for his life?
            You for having sympathy for one of the millions of people who die everyday. Realize that **** happens in life, and MOVE ON. Also, do not come onto team forums to harrass me. It is embarassing for the other Patriots fans. If you have a problem, use the messaging system.


            That will be all.

            Comment


            • Hey guys good luck tomorrow. I hope its a great game. I'm picking you because I don't think our D.B.'s can stay with Moss and gang all day. I'll be rooting my fannie off for the Boys but I think the only chance we have is to pressure Brady ALL DAY long. For those of you that have ventured onto the Cowboy page just ignore Robert in big D. He likes to think he knows everything about everything and most of us have him on our ignore list.




              The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                Hey guys good luck tomorrow. I hope its a great game. I'm picking you because I don't think our D.B.'s can stay with Moss and gang all day. I'll be rooting my fannie off for the Boys but I think the only chance we have is to pressure Brady ALL DAY long. For those of you that have ventured onto the Cowboy page just ignore Robert in big D. He likes to think he knows everything about everything and most of us have him on our ignore list.
                LOL, pocketaces. You are a troll. I am on ignore but you and the others reply to all my threads. Just that you are a poor reader and get all worked up every time someone says boo.

                But more importantly, I wish no Patriot luck tomorrow. May it be a day filled with injuries and pain and humiliation. Non-career threathening knee injuries to all those 30 year fossils you guys are collecting. 35 - 17

                What they do the rest of the year I don't care 1 crap. Let ESPN crown them in week 5.
                Last edited by robert_in_bigd; 10-13-2007, 10:43 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                  LOL, pocketaces. You are a troll. I am on ignore but you and the others reply to all my threads. Just that you are a poor reader and get all worked up every time someone says boo.

                  But more importantly, I wish no Patriot luck tomorrow. May it be a day filled with injuries and pain and humiliation. Non-career threathening knee injuries to all those 30 year fossils you guys are collecting. 35 - 17

                  What they do the rest of the year I don't care 1 crap. Let ESPN crown them in week 5.
                  Care to stay in your own teams forum? Your strong biased opinions are stinking up the place.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                    Care to stay in your own teams forum? Your strong biased opinions are stinking up the place.

                    See what I mean?




                    The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                      See what I mean?
                      Troll, stop licking booty. Stop tea bagging Brady. Rooting for the Pats. Or are you a Pats fan?

                      It is Sunday. Time to hate the competition. Go Cowboys. 35-17. Be long gone after 4:00pm

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                        Care to stay in your own teams forum? Your strong biased opinions are stinking up the place.
                        I will be an opinionless drone just for you.

                        I will be a mediot saying "if Moss had been there the Patriots would have won 5 or 6 Superbowls."

                        I will suspend reason and become a Patriot loving mediot.

                        Suspend the regular season. Crown them, accelrate FA and the Draft and let us get started on 2008.

                        1984. Animal Farm. Read up.........

                        Err no, I wish you no luck today except extremely bad. Tomorrow, who cares.

                        Comment


                        • Great game today by our Passing offense and defense. I do however have some concerns about our ability to get off blocks and properly wrap the ball carrier, the Colts will not be as forgiving as the Cowboys were today. Hell, Ronnie Brown is coming next week and he has been excellent, WRAP UP BOYS.

                          Comment


                          • Great game guys. Your the team to beat for sure.




                            The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                            Comment


                            • Some things about the game.

                              Rodney Harrison looked great in run support and on blitzes, but he was horrible in coverage and about the only real weakness for the Pats today. You guys didn't look great running the ball either, but when Brady has either Jacque Reeves or Nate Jones in coverage then I guess it'll be fine to use the spread.

                              Comment


                              • i love how T.O. says were not the best cause they didnt play their best game, idiot. i agree with not wrapping up too, we had barber in the endzone and failed one at least five tackles for the safety, that cant happen. our run defense on the outside looked weak, but other then that it was all brady all day. i pray to god he breaks mannings records.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information