Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buccaneers Madden 08 Ratings

http://sports.ign.com/madden08/buccaneers.html

onyl thing I don't like is Alex Smith the worst out of our three TE's...o welll, I'm starting him anyway
    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
    A fan of the USF Bulls

My thoughts:
    • Brian Kelly at 84 kind of annoys me too but I suppose the injury from last year has hindered him.
    • Davin Joseph at 87 is perfect.
    • Arron Sears at RG?
    • Matt Lehr an 85?
    • Every receiver less than 80 except Joey Galloway. Damn the Bucs have shocking receivers.
    P.S. Where is anyone else?

Comment

Insane Madden story...

I started my Franchise (obviously) and I hated our roster so I just simmed our entire season. We went 12-4, best in the league!!! HAHAHA, Madden is a joke. I took control after that and won the Super Bowl (I couldn't resist). That was pretty sweet but then I cut a ton of guys and accumulated mega draft picks.

1-1. Chad Henne (84)
      1-2. Early Doucet (88)
      1-3. Lawrence Jackson (91!). So nasty next to Gaines.
      1-18. Terrelle Thomas (84)
      2. Glenn Dorsey (75-WTF!?)
      2. Owen Schmitt (86 I think)
      3. John Sullivan (80 I think)
      3. Gosder Cherilus (76 or so)
      I forget who I drafted after that but I got Adarius Bowman and he's absolute horse-poo :(

Other notes:

-The stats are really unrealistic once again. I've seen very few simmed games where a RB fails to get 100 yds.
      -Cato June is really overrated. I love it!
      -Derrick Brooks is painfully underrated
      -Tanard is rated higher than Sabby :). I love how Madden rates the picks based on talent instead of draft position.
      -I signed Al Wilson and he's a beast. I like Barrett but he's underrated in the game.
      -Stevens is our best TE. Ugh!
      -Wyms WAAAY underrated
      -Kevin Carter is sick at DT.
      -I signed Tank Johnson. I just couldn't resist.
      -Progress is really weak. Very few players improve (I did win the Super Bowl...)
      -Rookie salaries are ridiculous, but it's realistic considering JaMarcus, CJ & others.

I'll update my 2nd draft when I do it. I think I'll target some safeties if they don't progress. Other than that I don't have a huge need so I might just go for upgrades or future replacements, like ROLB.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

how is cadillac an 88 after last year?
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
          how is cadillac an 88 after last year?
          Why are you trolling in our forum?

Comment

So yeah I go back to my XBOX to continue my franchise, and load my game only to realize that my ********************** brother overwrote my franchise. ($&#(_(@&$_@&$+@&%)@%&#(@&(*(*#@*^$*&@%^#!%(^# $@!^(%!^%#^@%^$@

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

L-O-L. Well at least you have madden, it hasn't even been released in Australia yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                L-O-L. Well at least you have madden, it hasn't even been released in Australia yet.
                You're really not missing out. The Madden gameplay is disappointing, and I find NCAA Football 08 to be way more fun. Try to order it on eBay or something.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

yeah caddillac, if you want to order a game, make it NCAA, its sweet
                  Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                  Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                  Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                  A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Yeah, plus Madden is useless IMO if you can't upload the draft class to Franchise Mode.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                      Why are you trolling in our forum?
                      he's on my fantasy team and i was looking for anything about him then isaw madden ratings...
                      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information