Official Beat The Living Crap Out of Atlanta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Beat The Living Crap Out of Atlanta

Our heated rival. Falcons fans talking smack. I just think it is hilairious. They are always so delusional it isn't funny.

That said, Atlanta is still not an easy victory. Always tough to beat.

But this is basically an "Atlanta Sucks" thread. I just really hate the Falcons. I'm in on the sig bet. I have full confidence in our team with Pittman coming back.

Our defense will be fully rested and ready to go after the bye, thats what I like our chances the most over Atlanta's.
    Last edited by BucSappy; 11-15-2007, 08:48 PM.

Joey Harrington is their QB. Not too worried about this game.

Comment

What are you talking about? Atlanta are going to smash us...

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        What are you talking about? Atlanta are going to smash us...
        If Stephen Nicholas plays in the game we lose 70-0.

Comment

Mission accomplished, even with some garbage calls against us like the Kelly return where June was clearly down. That bye week was huge for our defense, we made all the right adjustments and blitzed at the right times.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So... any ideas for the sig.

Comment

Quinn Ojinnaka in a very compromising position...something along those lines

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I was thinking something about how bad laurent and roddy are, and how good T-Jax is

Comment

How about the Gaines Adams Byron Leftwich strip with the tagline..."Only the best quality in Atlanta!"

Comment

We should get Beans to make one. He is an old school sig maker.

Comment

It is always so great to beat the Falcons, just because of their fans and that team. Namely Rich McKay. Couldn't have asked for a better day, all around beatdown.

Picture says a thousand words....

Comment

I wanted a shutout, but a win is a win, and a beatdown is still a beatdown

Who wants a 12-4 record? I know I sure do!
                        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post

Who wants a 12-4 record? I know I sure do!
                          Sure do. Still worried about the Redskins and Texans games though.
                          "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Originally posted by Watchman View Post
                            Sure do. Still worried about the Redskins and Texans games though.
                            Texans are tough to beat when they have Andre Johnson.

Comment

Have it to do with Leftwich and how long he stays in the pocket and how long he takes to throw. 70 year old guys could get it up before he picks a reciever and throws to him.

Good game. Pretty impressed with your defense. Rudd is a beast. You have to admit, that was a dumb play by Brian Kelly though. And it seemed as if June didnt have possession of the ball as he fell, IMO. But whatever, the reviewed the possession of Brian Kelly, right?

You guys are lucky we didnt unleash Joey Harrington until late in the game whenit was out of reach. You guys would have been blown the **** out.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information