Carter To Visit Bucs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carter To Visit Bucs

Looks like Tampa Bay is bringing former Miami DE Kevin Carter in for a visit on Monday. I think I like this move, but I'm not sure. He has almost 100 career sacks, but he's also 33.

Here's a link to the story:

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/2886

What do you guys think -- good or bad move for the Bucs?

Bringing players in is a good move, signing the player is another matter. Sure it would be good to see what he has too offer, but I don't think signing him would make the team any better.

Comment

At this point in his Career he is just a backup. If we don't get a good DE we definitly could use him.
      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

I don't like this move because it shows our desperation towards getting DEs. The more ends we sign, the less likely we are to draft Gaines Adams or pass up CJ, so I guess in that sense I'm fine with it. Maybe that's over-analysis though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          I don't like this move because it shows our desperation towards getting DEs. The more ends we sign, the less likely we are to draft Gaines Adams or pass up CJ, so I guess in that sense I'm fine with it. Maybe that's over-analysis though.
          he'll probaly play DT since he played a DE in a 3-4 defense.
          Last edited by TwOne; 03-05-2007, 06:43 PM.

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

That would be more useful since DT is a bigger weakness and the draft is alot weaker for DT than DE.
            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

at the right price he would be a good move

Comment

He has already signed. 3 year deal I think. I hope he plays UT for us, although both that and DE are huge needs.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information