Bucs sign Sean Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucs sign Sean Jones

Bucs signed S Sean Jones to an undisclosed contract.
    Contract terms are not yet known. With Sabby Piscitelli's starting strong safety job open to competition, Jones chose the Bucs over the Titans. His signing will likely take Tennessee's Eric Berry out of the running of the No. 3 overall pick.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...ams=TB&id=2798

i really like that signing.

Berry out as an option at #3?

I am a big fan of this signing as well.

Doesnt take out Berry out as an option if they planned on moving him to CB.

Comment

Yep move SS lower on our team needs list. A lot of people had us taking Chad Jones at 2b but that pick should now be CB.

1. DT 2a. WR 2b. CB

I think we can wait to get a dominant DE next year. Stylez is solid, Kyle Moore hopefully steps into a starting role, Tim Crowder still has potential, and of course Jimmy Wilkerson is solid if healthy. I would like to take a guy like Jermaine Cunningham or George Selvie in the 4th as a passing downs type guy.

I think we really need to go after BMarsh with a 2nd and either our 3rd or a 2nd next year. Think about how huge that would be for Freeman's developement.
      save Freeman

Comment

i'm all for bringing in Brandon Marsahl for a second and a third or a second and a second next year. like Me Likey Rookies said, that would be HUGE for Freemans development.

McCoy, Marshall, Robinson

if we get out of the first two round with these 3 player, i will be a very very happy Bucs fan.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information