Rico McCoy, LB, Tennessee

Sergio Render, OG, Virginia Tech

Ryan Reeves, LB, Wayne State

Preston Parker, WR, North Alabama

Jared Zwilling, C, Purdue

Derek Hardman, OT, Eastern Kentucky

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/p/201...ee-agents.html
    Last edited by bullg8rdaddy; 04-25-2010, 01:02 AM. Reason: Added link

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

We also signed Jeron Mastrud, TE Kansas State. He's got a shot to make the team if he can beat out Purvis.

I think Jevan is the favorite to win the #3 spot. If he can't beat out Rudy Carpenter, then I don't think he has any chance in this league.

Preston is facing an uphill battle. We already have 3 out of the maximum 6 WRs I think we would carry set; Stroughter, Williams, and Benn. He's going to battle Clayton, Stovall, Reggie, Bradley, Nunn and Urrutia for 3 roster spots. I think we keep him around on the PS.

Hunter will have a shot to beat out Barth, doubt he does good enough to knock him out of town though.

Hardman will have to beat out one of Lee, Dotson and Fulton to make the team, or maybe he can move to guard then he just has to beat out Murphy.

Don't see anyone else having a shot at making the roster.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think Snead makes the team, he has some upside. I like the Render pick up and Parker pick up.

If these guys havn't signed yet I would try to grab them, diamonds in the rough? - SS Justin Woodall, DE Brandon Sharpe, OT Tony Washington, RB Chris Brown

Josh Freeman by Kenbo Slice

Comment

why Snead entered the draft made no sense.

Comment

Dude should punch whoever told him to enter the draft in his face.

"I don't do Pro Days, we send our scouts to those. I would rather spend my time watching film. The eye in the sky never lies. Functional Strength and athletic ability are the first things we look for in a college prospect." - Mark Dominik, Buccaneers GM

Comment

Originally posted by bullg8rdaddy View Post
            Apparently, back in December, I remember listening to Todd McShay saying that he still thinks SNead, despite a horrendous season in 09, is still a top 3 QB prospect behind Bradford and Clausen.

Back in March, I read somewhere that the reason Snead declared was because Todd McShay had him projected as a late first/early 2nd and that he already had his diploma.

Just to answer your question.

Comment

lol

Comment

DEs Jeffery Fitzgerald and Lindsey Witten still available. Both could have a legit shot of making the team.

OT Tony Washington has serious baggage, but no worse than Stevens, plus Washington did his thing at the age of 16. If he's over it, I'm over it... as long as he can beat out Trueblood at RT.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information