Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caddy Williams or Adrian Peterson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Caddy Williams or Adrian Peterson

    I'm not a Bucs fan but I found this rumor intriguing.

    ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nfl/index.html


    ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

    XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

  • #2
    I LOVE Caddy, great dude, and truly is an example of a Buc. I would do this if we drafted Adrian Peterson



    -sig by jkpigskin

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by -black View Post
      I LOVE Caddy, great dude, and truly is an example of a Buc. I would do this if we drafted Adrian Peterson

      You would trade him for an unknown pick and an unknown player? For all we know it could be a 7th rounder and Craig Nall.

      As far as the Caddy in a wheel chair rumor goes, I think it is pure fabrication. Everybody who is anybody within the Bucs organisation has denied it and I don't think the Bucs are going after AD at all.

      But in saying that, if we could get say a 1st rounder for Caddy and get AD, it would be a whole lot harder to say no.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
        You would trade him for an unknown pick and an unknown player? For all we know it could be a 7th rounder and Craig Nall.

        As far as the Caddy in a wheel chair rumor goes, I think it is pure fabrication. Everybody who is anybody within the Bucs organisation has denied it and I don't think the Bucs are going after AD at all.

        But in saying that, if we could get say a 1st rounder for Caddy and get AD, it would be a whole lot harder to say no.
        WHO SAID I WOULD TRADE CADDY? I think i made it clear that i would CRY if we drafted AD. So NO i would not draft AD or trade Caddy. We really gotta work on your humor recognition lol


        -sig by jkpigskin

        Comment


        • #5
          Explain how you made it clear you would cry. All you said was that you would do it (The trade in the link) if we drafted AD.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            Explain how you made it clear you would cry. All you said was that you would do it (The trade in the link) if we drafted AD.
            um, I said I would do this (not it), and then on comes a gif with a bunch of people crying.....


            -sig by jkpigskin

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
              You would trade him for an unknown pick and an unknown player? For all we know it could be a 7th rounder and Craig Nall.

              As far as the Caddy in a wheel chair rumor goes, I think it is pure fabrication. Everybody who is anybody within the Bucs organisation has denied it and I don't think the Bucs are going after AD at all.

              But in saying that, if we could get say a 1st rounder for Caddy and get AD, it would be a whole lot harder to say no.
              Maybe if it was like Buffalos first rounder, but i still wouldnt want it to happen

              Comment


              • #8
                I would only take Peterson if CJ was off the board. If Thomas and Peterson were both on the board, I would trade down one spot with Arizona, let them take Thomas, then draft Peterson, then trade Caddy for a first rounder maybe Buffalo's.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                  I would only take Peterson if CJ was off the board. If Thomas and Peterson were both on the board, I would trade down one spot with Arizona, let them take Thomas, then draft Peterson, then trade Caddy for a first rounder maybe Buffalo's.
                  Man that's a sick plan, I would love that. Cadillac is a solid starter right now, and this is similar to the Simms situation because he played well 2 years ago and struggled last year. There's also the factor of injuries. I see Peterson as a major upgrade over Cadillac, so for the right price this would be a terrific trade and plan.

                  Let's say CJ is off the board and we plan on drafting Okoye. Instead, we trade Caddy for a 2nd or maybe a 1st. In turn we get AD & another pick to add youth to our defense. I'd take that over Caddy & Okoye, but it's very close.

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nice nice, So are you a Gruden fan? I am trying to identify all the Bucs peeps on this board.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      AP certainly has great potential but his downside could be his durability, the same could be said for Caddy.

                      As we have seen teams are more reliant on a 1-2 punch at RB with pairings such as Addai/Rhodes, Barber/Jones and Jones/Benson

                      How would a backfield of Peterson and Williams look. It may also help both players in staying fit, Caddy is used to having a partner RB from his time at Auburn and it may help Peterson get less injury prone.

                      If (and I cant see us doing it at the moment) we drafted AP i'd like us to keep him.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        how anyone would want to trade our franchise RB, top 5 pick, and ROTY from 2 years ago baffles me. The instance AD got his first injury we would feel really stupid. This is not Madden, so it wont happen. And even if it did, it would be absolutely rediculous


                        -sig by jkpigskin

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          A two back field with Peterson and Caddy? Never going to happen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                            A two back field with Peterson and Caddy? Never going to happen.
                            I agree, we don't have that luxury.

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I really hate the idea of us picking Peterson........period!

                              I see no real value in trading Caddy, especially for a injury prone rookie, if your looking for a 1-2 punch ala Addai/Rhodes, find a RB who can catch in a lower rounds, someone like Arizona's 6'1 - 235lb Chris Henry.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information