Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea hopefully this years final regular season game outcome will be better.

Comment

• Scaife is out for the rest of the year with a lacerated liver. Troupe or Cramer will start at TE. If Troupe doesn't start, then you know for a fact that he is finished here.

Also Roydell hurt his ankle in practice today. No word on the seriousness or if he will play or not Sunday.

Comment

• If Troupe doesn't start over Hartsock, I'd be very surprised. But I think it was a foregone conclusion that Troupe is done here anyway. He's better than Hartsock, so if he doesn't start, that just really shows that he doesn't fit our system at all. I'm guessing they'll 60/40 for plays, though. Even when all were healthy, 'Sock played.

I hope Roydell can still go, but the only injury I'm concerned about is Young's...
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• We are such an injured team, id say it would take our absolute best plus some luck to win this weekend.

Comment

• It may look like one and done for us, but if there is one inconsistent QB besides Eli Manning, it is Philip Rivers. Enough pressure on him to make them completely a one sided offense and we might have a shot. We really do need Vince to carry this team in the playoffs, and I hope he is healthy enough to fo it.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Roydell has a fractured ankle and is out.

Comment

• Props to Fisher for keeping the team in winning shape this season despite all the injuries. Honestly, I don't see why people dislike him as a HC.

As for Roydell, that sucks. But, it will give Moulds more playing time, and I like his experience in the Playoffs. Not to mention, if there's a catch we need to have, it seems Moulds is the one to make it. His tight-rope catches are awesome.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• is jones back in the team?

Comment

• Congrats about the Titans getting into the playoffs, guys. If they can find a way to score 24 points, they can win imo.
                    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Thanks for the words, Geo. Congrats to the Colts as well, and good luck to ya'll against the Chargers/Jaguars.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I was rooting for you guys today. VY still needs work, but I think getting him a big time target will do him a lot of good.

Comment

• He needs alot of work. A lot. So does the whole offense.

Troupe looked like a damn idiot out there trying to block Shaun Phillips (the fact that we had Troupe on Phillips is maddening in itself) several times.

Christina Brown is still the same RB he been the last few years. He shouldn't be back with the team next year.

Chris Henry is a terrible KR. Way too early to tell as a RB. Should have had Griff back there.

Olson probably gonna retire. Mawae has about 1 year left in him. I think Amano can play either RG or C well enough. They seem to like Harris as a replacement also. We'll see how they pan out as full time players though.

The WR's we put out on the field today were god awful. Eric Moulds and Chris Davis are really good............at running 5 yard routes. That is about it, they are both slow. At least Moulds is big, Davis is small and slow. Gage played well all year but he is a complementary player and his hands can be suspect at times. With no other threat on the field, he can be neutralized easily. Roydell seems to be the only guy we have that can get a little separation downfield and make tough grabs. We could have used him today.

Comment

• MY See ya later list
                            -Randy Starks
                            -Bryce Fisher(How do I never see him on the field?)
                            -Any LB not named bulluck, tulloch, Fowler, or Thronton
                            -All the backup CBs
                            -Any WR not named roydell williams or justin Gage
                            -Ben troupe
                            -Benji Olsen, Kevin Mawae
                            -Chris Brown

Comment

• Randy Starks is so bad it's not funny. I remember when we drafted him people were saying he was the steal of the draft. And he had a really good first season. Since then he has been a complete turd. He's listed at like 312 but he looks tiny out there and gets pushed around like a damn girl.

Comment

• By the way, I hope Tulloch is the starter at MLB next year. The last few games he's played have been very good. He needs to work on his drops in coverage, but from what I've seen, I think he plays the run better than Fowler. He is quicker to the ball and seems to have really good instincts.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information