No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee and Minnesota are so similar.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Tennessee and Minnesota are so similar.
      Very true...this game scares me a lot because of that
      Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
        Very true...this game scares me a lot because of that
        We have to control the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball if we want to win this game. Crossing my fingers that Adrian Peterson can't go for some reason or another.
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Lets see how Artis Hicks (stand in for their starting LT who's suspended), Steve Hutchinson, and Matt Birk handle Fat Al, KVB, and Keith Bulluck.

Minnesota's build like us with a strong OL and DL, and a strong running game. I think we have a better secondary and LB's. OL and DL are a tie. Peterson and Taylor out do LenDale and Chris Johnson. Collins beats Frerotte.

Looking at the statistics, we are weirdly similar in offense. They have more YPG and rushing, but we're better in everything else, especially in scoring. We got em on every defensive stat aside from run stopping.

It's gonna be a good game and it has a lot of key matchups. Whoever performs their philosophy best wins. I'm glad we're at home. :)
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Perfect sig pic...

The future, my friends. Eric King is a man. A man who plays the football.
            Last edited by TitanHope; 09-23-2008, 05:10 PM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Maybe we'll get lucky, and Eric King can play well enough to be our starter next year so we can use a high pick elsewhere.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Tulloch named starting MLB this week. Hopefully its permanent

Comment

• Its going to be a slug fest against Minny this week. Perhaps no two teams are more alike then these two. We have the advantage at QB, though its not like we are running away with the position and they have a much bigger advantage at running back. I believe I heard that Sidney Rice is out of this game, but am unsure. Like said before we do have the edge in LB and secondary with the d-line being about even, though I might give Minny an edge with the Williams boys and Jared Allen on the outside. Its going to be close. I'll say 14-13, Titans win with a late TD

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Nope, Rice is playing for this game, but Madieau is still out.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      Nope, Rice is playing for this game, but Madieau is still out.
                      Well then, I give a slight edge to the Vikes in the WR department, but we have the secondary to stop it. My only thing will be whether we could stop Adrian Peterson. Now, we could pretty beaten by Steve Slaton last week, but have handled Fred Taylor/MJD. AD is going to be the toughest match up to date, but I like our chances with Bulluck and Thornton on the outsides, and Fat Al manning the middle.

Comment

• Steve Slaton got a lot of his yards on 2-3 big plays that were misdirection/outside plays. I know AD can get outside, I just feel our defense won't be caught as off guard with the running game this week as they were last week.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• ESPN said the key matchup to watch for in this game is Albert Haynesworth versus Steve Hutchinson. The best interior defensive lineman against the league's top guard. I think whichever way this matchup goes will decide the running game. If Fat Al can get the best of Hutchinson, then we can stop the run game, otherwise it might be a tough day for our linebackers.

Comment

• Big thing is Jeff Fisher, Schwartz, and Dinger against Childress and the Vikes coaching staff. I think we have a distinct advantage there, and we're at home to boot. Those two things will be huge with how similar these two teams are.

Originally posted by Pit Bull
                            Tulloch named starting MLB this week. Hopefully its permanent
                            HE LIVES!!! ;)

I've never been a Fowler hater. He actually has made a few plays lately. But I'd rather have a MLB who will make big plays but may be a little out of position at times than vice-versa. Bulluck, Thornton, and Hope can make up for Tulloch's mistakes. Plus, we'll need Tulloch's speed against AD.

I'll call 11+ tackles for Tulloch. Who's gots da over/under?
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I'll go slightly under on that over/under TH. I'll go with 9 tackles for Tully.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• i call 47, as the vikes will have 47 plays and he will go beast mode like carlos blanca

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information