No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he will be our pocket rocket in the return game and our nickel CB, we have a nack for finding poitential in corners, mouton will be good

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Titans taking Mouton in the 3rd shocked the hell outta me. He's been great for Hawaii, but there was better talent on the board. What are you guys making out of it? I hope he lives up to all the organizations hopes for him.
      It took us off guard too at first. The Titans FO had their eye on him as someone to take at the position, but on Friday, the day before the Draft, DB Coach Marcus Robertson worked him out. He timed Mouton in the 4.3's, and the hamstring injuries that hampered him in previous workouts had seemed to of disappaited. As Steph said, he'll be given a try at return duties, and will compete for playing time at CB. Finnegan, Nick Harper are the outside CB's, and FS/CB Vincent Fuller has carved a niche NB. So he'll compete with DeMarcus Faggins for the 4th CB spot, and be brought along slowly. We were hopin' for the hometown boy in DJ Moore, but they apparently preferred Mouton.
      Last edited by TitanHope; 05-05-2009, 11:23 AM.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• D.J. Moore. :( :( :( :( :(

Oh what could have been.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          It took us off guard too at first. The Titans FO had their eye on him as someone to take at the position, but on Friday, the day before the Draft, DB Coach Marcus Robertson worked him out. He timed Mouton in the 4.3's, and the hamstring injuries that hampered him in previous workouts had seemed to of disappaited. As Steph said, he'll be given a try at return duties, and will compete for playing time at CB. Finnegan, Nick Harper are the outside CB's, and FS/CB Vincent Fuller has carved a niche NB. So he'll compete with DeMarcus Faggins for the 4th CB spot, and be brought along slowly. We were hopin' for the hometown boy in DJ Moore, but they apparently preferred Mouton.
          Mouton really is a fast cat. You should've seen his kick return for TD against Florida. Florida has some speedsters, but none could catch Mouton.

Comment

• Nate Washington interview. Dude is QUICK!!! I think he'll definitely be an upgrade over McCariens and Jones. It's great to see them inject athleticism and explosiveness into the offense. It started with Chris Johnson, then went to Washington, and now has Britt and Cook. Gotta love it!

Here's Coach Fisher's veteran minicamp report: http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...9-4a501dbedd6b

I thought Cecil blitzing Dinger 4 out of 5 times during the first scrimmages was hilarious, lol! Anyway, lots of good stuff on things like the RB competition, defensive philosophy, and mood of the team.
            Last edited by TitanHope; 06-02-2009, 03:44 PM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Just listened to a Cortland Finnegan interview. They asked him how he likes the new D-Coordinator, and Finny said he likes him and his gutsy calls - like when he's called blitzes on 3rd and short.

:)
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Rookies and Veterans are participating together in minicamp now.

Last edited by TitanHope; 06-02-2009, 03:45 PM.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Vince Young reportedly wants to either play or he wants out:
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4223108

This is not what he should be saying out in public, he should just go into the season competing as hard as he can for the position. This kind of reflects on his character, which worries me, but it also bothered me that Fisher went out and publicly stated their will be no competition and Collins is the starter. It is disappointing, cause I had so much hope for him. He succeeded his first year with lacklustrer numbers, and then failed badly his second season. I think he still should get a shot, but not by making statements like this

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I'm too lazy to read the article at this hour, but I'll further evaluate it tomorrow and place my thoughts on Vince Young riiiigggghhhtt.................................... .................................................. .................................................. ...............here.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• you better superfan or i will get your crown stripped away :D

Comment

• Mike Keith breaks down roster...

Oh yeah...it's really truckin' long.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• So, since this forum has been dead for about 10 days or so, I figured I'd pose a question. Any chance we're interested in Jeremy Jarmon in the supplemental draft? And if so, what round do you think we start to get interested in him?
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• i wouldnt use anything more than a 6th on him given the difficulty in learning the position

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                              So, since this forum has been dead for about 10 days or so, I figured I'd pose a question. Any chance we're interested in Jeremy Jarmon in the supplemental draft? And if so, what round do you think we start to get interested in him?
                              Doesn't he have a failed drug test or two?

I'm with Steph. A 6th at the earliest, and that's only if Wash falls in love with the guy.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I haven't heard anything about multiple failed tests, just the recent one that made him lose his eligibility. He says it was an over the counter thing that got him in trouble. If he's telling the truth I wouldn't mind using a fifth on him. He seems like he's got some starter potential at LE for a 4-3 I think. Of course I don't expect him to be selected by the Titans at all. It would be interesting though.

Also.......................... I CANT WAIT FOR TRAINING CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information